I choose.. Bonnie

READ READ READ READ READ;

Some people have been asking some of the same questions (I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just gonna answer.) 1. Yes, I'm doing every animatronic. 2. Every animatronic ending, you will have to be sent back to your world. Don't worry I got something planned! Now, Enjoy the story!

(Y/n pov)

"I choose.. Bonnie"

I watched as Bonnie's face turned a light shade of red. He's so adorable! I walked over to him and hugged him, he hugged back resting his chin on my head. I swear, everyone except me and Chica are secretly giants.

"Thank you for picking me (y/n)" He said while pulling me closer to his chest.

I looked up at him.

"No problem Bonnie" He bent down and kissed my forehead.

Once we both separated, I looked over at Mark.

"Mark, are you stay or leaving?"

"I think i'm gonna stay"

"What about your YouTube?"

"The fans can wait a while longer" (A/N: That's something Mark would never say, it's just for the story ^^)

I smiled happily and Mark smiled back. I felt Bonnie slowly intertwine our fingers, I blushed slightly.

"So.. What do we do now?" I asked.

"How about hide and seek?" Chica asked while skipping around happily.

"Why the hell not!" We all said in sync.

"Bonnie's the seeker" I said giggling and pointed at him.

"Alright, I'll count to 30"

"3..2..1..GO HIDE YOUR ASSES!" I screamed as we ran in opposite directions.

I ran to a closet, closing the door behind me. I spotted a tall cabinet against the wall, I quickly walked over and opened it, allowing a few dusty objects to come tumbling out. I shrugged and climbed in, shutting the doors behind me. It was only a few moments until I heard footsteps walking down the hall, I remained as silent as possible, when I was younger I was always good at Hide and Seek, I guess I still am today. Moments later, I heard the closet door open. I stayed still. I heard a few things being moved, some shuffling, then the sound of a door being closed. I smirked and poked my head out of the closet, only to be face to face with Bonnie.

"Found you" He whispered while pulling me out of the closet and into his arms.

Then, he did something I never expected him to do. He smirked down at me, then started kissing me, pushing me up against the wall. I started blushing, closed my eyes and started kissing back. I felt him smirk into the kiss, he then licked my bottom lip, and I parted my lips slightly. He slipped his tongue onto my mouth and started to explore. After about 4 minute he pulled back, both of us started panting.

"I..sorry I don't know why I did that"

"No, it's fine Bonnie. I actually really liked that." I started blushing so I looked down in an attempt to hide it.

I felt Bonnie slip a finger under my chin and lifted my face upwards.

"Don't hide your face, you're cute when you blush" he then quickly pecked my my lips and walked away to go find the others.

~about 8 minutes later~

Bonnie found everyone, now were all sitting in the office, being bored.

"There's nothing to dooooo" I said while spinning around extremely fast in the spiny office chair.

The chair started to tip, but Bonnie caught me before I hit the ground. He set me on the office desk, I started swinging my feet.

"Guys, I'm gonna go to the washroom" I said, standing up and walking down the hall.

I walked into the women's washroom and did my stuff, washed my hands, and as I was about to open the door, a tall male pushed me back in, causing me to fall onto my butt.

"Foxy? What the hell?"

"Why'd ye choose him? I thought ye loved me more"

"Foxy I like Bonnie more then you, that's why I picked him"

"No. ye're mine"

"No foxy. I like Bonnie mo-" I was cut off my Foxy smashing his lips against mine.

I tried to push him away, but failed. Being in this situation yet again, I kicked his balls. He instantly let go, I bolted past him and down the hall.

"BONNIE! HEl-" I got tackled to the ground by Foxy.

(Bonnie's pov)

"BONNIE! HEL-" I heard (y/n) scream.

Everyone in the room jolted up and blotted out the door. Me being the fastest of them, got to (y/n) first. Foxy had her pressed against the wall, his hook to her neck. He was leaning in to kiss her. Oh hell no.

"FOXY GET YOUR DIRTY HAND OFF OF HER!!" I screamed as I ran at him.

I tackled him to the ground and started punching his face continuously blood poured from his nose and his lip was busted. After he blacked out, I wiped the blood off my hands on his shirt. I turned to (y/n) who was currently being comforted by Chica. I walked over, fell to my knees and hugged her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier" I whispered into her ear.

"I..it's okay" she said with her voice shaking. She was scared.

I picked her up in my arms and took her back to the office, I beckoned the others to stay out, they nodded and walked away. I closed both doors and sat down on the floor with her on my lap, sobbing into my shirt.

"He..he was going to kill me.." She sniffled.

"Shh it's okay, I'm here."

She fell silent, I looked down at her. She was asleep, so cute and peaceful. I wrapped both of us in a blanket.

"I promise from now on I'll protect you" I whispered as I cuddled closer to her, wrapping my arms around her protectively, then I let sleep take over.

~~~~3 months later~~~~

(Y/n pov)

We were all in the main room except Bonnie who ran off somewhere. I was talking to Mark, when randomly Bonnie came running towards us with a worried expression on his face.

"Bonnie what's wrong?" I asked.

"You guys need to go"

"What?" Me and Mark both said in sync.

"They're going to tear this place down.. We're going to be replaced.." He said, obviously chocking back tears.

"I don't want leave.." I said, allowing tears to escape my eyes.

"I don't want you to go either." Bonnie said while kissing the tears from my face.

"But you gotta go" he finally said.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I honestly don't know.. Just remember, I'm always in your heart" he gently kissed my lips, I felt his tears on my face.

"How do we get back to our world?"

"Say in your mind that you want to go home. Since its way over the time you were supposed to go home, it should work"

Me and Mark looked at each other then back at everyone who were randomly crowed around. I started getting dizzy, this was it.

"Goodbye (y/n), I love you so much"

"Bye, Bonnie. I love you to"

Everything then faded to black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If there ever comes a day when we and be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever"