Where are we?

(y/n pov)

I was walking home from my best friends house, slightly shivering. My house was 2 blocks away and I stupidly forget to bring a jacket. "Why does it have to be so damn cold.." I grumbled as I pulled my (f/c) hat over my frozen ears and started walking faster.As I was thinking that I was going to freeze to death, I accidentally bumped into a person who was walking in front of me. "Oh, Sorry!" I say as the man turns around and looks at me. I blush a bit when i notice how handsome he looks, he looks almost familiar but I cant quite figure out where i've seen him. "It's fine" he says as he smiles at you, his eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes. You're blush deepens a little and you smile back, then you finally realize who it is. "Oh my god.. you're Markiplier!!" you say excitedly trying to control your fangirl side. He laughs and nods "Yup that's me, i'm assuming you'e a fan?" he asks smiling at you. Damn his smile is so hot. 'OK (y/n) just stay calm' you tell yourself, then smile back at Mark "yeah, i've been watching your videos for a while now!" Mark nods checks his watch "Well, I better get going.. By the way, what's you name?" he asks smiling at you. Oh.my.God MARKIPLIER JUST ASKED FOR MY NAME '(y/n) CONTROL YOURSELF!!' you told yourself again. "I'm (y/n)" you say, blushing slightly. Mark smiles once again "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Could I possible have your number? You seem like a fun girl and I would like to maybe record a few videos with you for YouTube". Your (e/c) eyes widen and you nod as you exchange your number with Mark and you add him to your phone. You say goodbye and rush home smiling all the way there.

(Mark's pov)

I was walking home, thinking about things, then all of a sudden someone bumps into me. I turn around to see a extremely cute girl looking up at me blushing slightly. She apologizes then her eyes widen and she asks if I'm Markiplier. I was quite happy to see one of my fans, espicaly a cute one. After a minute or so of talking I ask for her number so we can record some videos together, when she nods I got happy and exchanged numbers with her and carried on to my house. I went into my recording room and went on my computer. I went on YouTube and noticed alot of fans were asking me to play a game called Five Nights At Freddy's. I decided to give the game a try, and i also decided to invite (y/n) over so she can watch me play and maybe talk to my fans with me, so i got my phone from my pants pocket and called her, after about 3 rings she picked up. "Hey (y/n)! It's me Mark, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place and watch me play a game." (y/n) almost instantly replied back "Sure!! Just text me the address and i'll be over soon!" I slightly chuckled at her, she sounded so excited. "kay i'll text you it, cya" and I hung up and texted it to her.

~Time skip 15 minutes~

(Marks pov)

I heard a knock on my door and i went to go answer the door. (y/n) stood there shivering, i invited her inside and took her upstairs to my recording room. I had an extra chair there for her to sit on so she would be in the facecam also. She sat down and I started up the game. I made sure everything was set up properly and i began recording. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to Five Night's at Freddy's! You may be wondering 'who is that girl beside me', well that's (y/n)! I met her today and she is a great person to record with! Say 'hi' to everyone (y/n)!" She smiled and said "Hi everyone! I'm glad Mark asked me to come watch him play this game! It looks fun!" I smiled "Well we better start this game!"

(y/n pov)

Mark led me upstairs to his recording room and i sat down in the chair next to his. He checked some things and began recording, he said hello to everyone and introduced the game and me. I smiled and said hi, but really on the inside i wanted to jump up and yell 'I'M SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM AS MAKIPLIER OMG OMG OMG!!!' But of course i couldn't do that. Mark clicked 'New game'. As I watched the screen go black then show a picture of a newspaper, I began to feel dizzy. I didn' say anything and I just continued watching the screen. The newspaper faded away and then it showed a office with two doors on the sides. As the office appeard i became extreamly dizzy. I glaned over at Mark, he also looked like he was about to pass out. He looked at me and all of a sudden everything went black and i passed out.