Night 2 Continued (Part 2) : Yellow glow

A/N

Next chapter, Hope you like it!

**I update this story every 2 days, so be patient ^^**

(y/n pov)

It's hard to choose who I want to love. Well, Freddy is definitely not the one. Bonnie is super nice to me, Foxy is usually gentle, sometimes mean, and Mark is usually nice, but he's never around me much anymore. Sometimes i feel alone, maybe that's because i'm sitting in a dark room alone. Nobody seems to be around right now, so i decided to finally be by myself, just to think. These guys confuse me sometimes, i mean, one minute their all loving, next their trying to kill each other. I hope i'm not the reason they're fighting so much, i hate to cause problems. I mean, even before i got trapped inside this game, i was always causing problems for my parents and friends. I glanced around the room, i saw the sun was starting to set, i pulled out my phone, 7:46p.m. Almost time for night 3. I wish i could get more time by myself, but i decided to finally get up and leave, i didn't want them to have to look for me, who knows what Freddy might do if he found me.. Actually i don't wanna think about that.. I sighed and walked slowly down the hallway. "Damn why does this hallway have to be so long.." i mumbled to myself, when i'm tired or grumpy, i mumble to myself a lot. I don't know why, it just happens. I finally reached the office, i went in and closed both doors. I still wanted to be alone, i just wanted them to know i didn't run. I looked down at my clothes, i noticed i was still wearing marks hoodie, it surprisingly still smelled like him. "He smells fucking awesome...I'm starting to sound creepy.." I mumbled  to myself. I started feeling tired, so i laid down on the floor, used a blanket for a pillow and put another blanket over my body, time for a well deserved nap.

(Mark's pov)

I saw (y/n) sitting in the office, i was about to knock, but i heard her mumbling, jeez she mumbles loud. "He smells fucking awesome... i'm starting to sound creepy.." She said that while looking at my sweater, i smirked and watched as she fell asleep. I feel like i haven't been around (y/n) much, so when she wakes up, i'm going to spend time with her, i mean, i get to spend 6 hours locked in a room with her while animatronics try to murder us. That will give us some time to talk. I walked down the long hallway, but i decided to stop and just go inside a party room, no one ever goes here, and i've been around them guys to much for one day. I sat on one of the tables, the oddly short tables, so short my feet still touched the floor. I looked around the room, that was now orange from the sunset, i sighed, it was very peaceful. I started thinking. What if (y/n) choose one of those guys, instead of me.. i mean she probably wont, they turn into murdering animatronics at night, they could easily murder her. I sighed and stood up, turning to leave, i thought i saw something yellow flash by.. guess it's just my head playing me with. I walked out of the room, and continued to walk down the hallway.

(Freddy's pov)

I'm sitting on the stage, when suddenly i sense someone.. someone who's not supposed to be here. I walked down to the party room, passing Mark, and opened the door, i saw no one, so i shrugged and closed the door, locking it just in case. I can't be dealing with this right now, i got more important things to do, well actually, i don't got anything to do. I'm just to lazy to be dealing with this and i wanna go take a nap, so i walked down the hall, jumped up onto the stage, and fell asleep.

(y/n pov)

I was in the middle of my nap, when suddenly i start having a nightmare.

(**Nightmare**)

I was standing in a dark room, no light at all. I was tied to a chair, and i couldn't move. Suddenly, somewhere in the room, i hear 5 different laughs, i was scared, i started yelling for help, but no sound came out. I heard several footsteps, then a light flashed on, once my eyes got used to the light, i saw 5 people staring right at me, blood coming out of their mouths, eyes missing, all stabbed several times. It was Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, Foxy, (Human forms) and Mark. I tried screaming again, but still no sound. They started walking towards me, all mumbling the same thing, but i couldn't make out what they're saying. They all reached out, all holding sharp knifes, pointing at me. I started wiggling around trying to loosen the ropes. No luck. They were dangerously close, i started to cry. They were about to kill me, when they all screamed the same thing: "TRUST NO ONE" then, i heard a bang, followed by screams, then i saw a yellow figure, i couldn't make out who it was. It looked down at me, smiling, "Don't believe them, believe me, don't trust them, trust me. (y/n), listen, get out of here, leave them, they will turn on you, they will hurt you, i won't hurt you, just believe me" His voice was soft, i was confused, i don't know who to trust anymore. I looked up at him, he pointed his gun at my heart, "Wake up (y/n)" He smiled, and shot the gun, everything went black, and i woke up.

(**Nightmare end**)
(y/n pov)

I opened my eyes, only to see Mark stroking my hair. I sat up and acted as if that dream never happened. "Hey Mark" I said trying to sound normal. "Hi (y/n), it's almost midnight" He said gesturing towards the clock, 11:49. I nodded and stood up, "I'll watch the cameras tonight" I walked over to the desk, while Mark sat down in the chair between the doors. I sat in the desk chair, and thought about my dream. Trust no one. Then an unknown man says to believe him and escape. I'm totally confused, and I can't be confused right now. All i gotta worry about is surviving. It was 11:55, so i picked up the iPad, i saw all the boys in the main room, returning to their normal spots, and slowly turning into animatronics. I sighed and watched as the clock turned to 12:00. I was about to pick up the iPad again, but i heard a muffled scream, i turned around quickly, only to see mark gone. "Mark??" I looked around the room. I closed both the doors, before i could turn around i heard a voice that sounded familiar

"Hello (y/n)"I turned around quickly, only to get a cold fist to my face, i fell back, banged my head into the metal door behind me, i looked up at the person, but i was to dizzy to make out what he looked like.

All i saw was a yellow glow.

Then everything went black.