Night 1 Continued (Part 1) : Meeting Freddy and Foxy

A/N

Wow 50 views ;o I'm glad you peoples are liking my story ^^ here's the next part! Enjoy!!<3

(y/n pov)

Me and Chica were running towards somewhere, I couldn't really tell where we were because its still pitch black in here. As we were running i glanced back and saw Bonnie and Mark trying to catch up with us, Mark had a worried expression, so i smiled at him hoping that would help, he smiled back but with a worried look in his eyes. After another minute of running, we finally reached a room with a stage and tables. The curtains on the stage were dark green and slightly ripped, behind them i could hear something or someone moving around. "Freddy!! Come out here and meet (y/n) and Mark!!" Yelled Chica a little to loud, causing me to flinch slightly. I noticed Mark was now standing beside me, I smiled at him and he smiled back, gently holding my hand in his larger hand causing me to blush. About a moment later, the curtains moved and a boy with dark brown hair, yellow/brown eyes, black/grayish jeans, a black t-shirt, a top-hat, black dress shoes, and a white tie around his neck. Very fancy looking.

(Mark's pov)

As the man walked out, i squeezed (y/n) hand. He walked towards us and smiled. "Hello, I'm Freddy" he said to me and (y/n). He gently took (y/n) other hand and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed a light shade of red, which made me mad. He turned to me and slightly glared, noticing i was holding her hand. "Wait, isn't there another one? A wolf or something?" (y/n) asked and Freddy laughed slightly. "No my dear. There is indeed another animatronic, but he is not a wolf, he is a fox. His name is Foxy" Freddy pointed towards some purple curtains in the corner with a sign that said 'Sorry! Out Of Order!' Freddy took (y/n) hand and pulled her towards the curtains. Chica and Bonnie stood beside me, watching.

(Freddy's pov)

(y/n) is the most beautiful woman i ever met. I don't like her being around that man, so i took her to see Foxy. She slowly opened the curtains and saw Foxy smiling right down at her.

(y/n pov)

When i opened the curtains i nearly jumped out of my skin. A red haired boy with dark orange eyes, black boots, red jeans, a black and red t-shirt, a pirate hat on his head.. and a hook hand. He was staring and smiling right at me causing me to jump. He nimbly jumped down and took my hand in his. " Hello lass, I be Foxy and you arrr?" He said with a slight pirate accent. "I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you Foxy." Foxy smiled and pulled me into a hug, jeez he was warm. I slightly hugged back and he pulled away and winked, causing me to blush. Freddy seemed to get mad when he did that, he was about to punch Foxy but Bonnie ran up and pushed him away. I walked back over to Mark and he hugged me, and i hugged back. I didn't want him to let go but when he did i glanced behind us. All 3 boys were staring right at us, Chica pulled me aside and all 3 of them ran at Mark. I screamed and tried to run to him and Chica held me back. "Don't try to help him, he'll be fine." Chica said trying to comfort me.

(Foxy's pov)

That lad be huggin' me lass. Freddy and Bonnie seem to have noticed also, cause they were glarin' a storm at the lad. We all turned towards the lad, Freddy motioned for Chica to take (y/n) away so the lass would be safe.

(Bonnie's pov)

I'm not one to get mad, but when i do i get fucking furious. That bastard is hugging my girl, i'm not gonna let him get away with that, and i don't think Foxy or Freddy are either. I'm confused why they're mad.. do they like her to? If they do then i might not have a chance with her, i'm just a shy boy.. why would she like me? Anyway that's not what i should be worrying about.

(Freddy's pov)

Did he just hug my princess? That's not aloud. She's mine and not his. I control things around here, and i think this man should leave now so I can have (y/n) all to myself. I looked over at Bonnie and Foxy. They looked equally angry, all 3 of us against this man? Ha, he'll be dead in less than a minute.

(Chica's pov)

I had to keep (y/n) safe, I knew what the boys were going to do and i cant have them hurting her. She's the only friend i've had here in a while. I don't know if their actually going to do this or not, but either way i think poor (y/n) is going to be hurt anyway.

(Mark's pov)

Why are they all staring at me? I only hugged her, they're not going to hurt me right? I saw Chica take (y/n) and i got scared. They're all glaring at me.. are they gonna hurt me? To many questions, less thinking more running. I started slowly backing away, trying my best to make slow movements. I can't die.. i don't want them hurting me or (y/n).

(y/n pov)

Mark was backing away, hes being smart and taking his time. He was about to run, but then i saw the boys start running. Without hesitation, i jumped in front of Mark. I heard my name being screamed, then everything went black.