Night 6 Continued (Part 2) : I choose..

Last chapter everyone! Next chapter you'll pick who you want to be with! Enjoy!

(y/n pov)

I jumped off the stage and walked over to Chica who was currently by herself.

"Hi (y/n)!" She chirped as i approached.

"Hi Chica"

"Want to help me make some pizza?"

"Sure!"

We both started to walk down the hallway. I thought I heard someone following, so I quickly glanced over my shoulder. Nothing was there, so I just shrugged it off and continued walking. Moments later we arrived in the kitchen. Chica skipped around, grabbing everything we needed for the pizza. She set everything on a counter and started making it. I walked over and helped put the sauce and cheese on, along with toppings.

"Wow, this is a big pizza." I mumbled

"Well, it is for everyone."

"Chica, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away"

"Tonight.. When I choose who I want to be with, will the others get mad?"

"Of course they wont! Everyone out there is your friend (y/n). They'll respect your decision."

I smiled and gave her a hug "Thanks for being a great friend, Chica"

"No problem (y/n)"

We got back to making the pizza. I heard the same noise as before. This time, I swear I heard it. I spun on my heels, but once again nothing was there.

"Chica I keep hearing something."

"It's probably nothing"

I shrugged it off again and turned back to the counter. 

"BOO!"

Me and Chica both jumped and turned around. Mark and Foxy were both standing there laughing their asses off.

"Harrharr we got ye guys.. th' look on ye faces be priceless!" Foxy said between laughing.

"I'm gonna get your guys!" I screamed at them, then bolted towards them.

"RUN!!!" They both said in sync, then bolted off.

Halfway down the hall, Mark tripped over his shoelaces.

"Go on without me!" He yelled out dramatically, and Foxy shrugged and continued running "I WAS JUST JOKING! COME BACK!!" But Foxy ignored him.

"I got you now!" I giggled and jumped onto Marks back.

"Noooo!! HELPPP SHE'S GOT ME!"

"One down, one to go" I said as I got up

"Stay there!" I yelled to Mark. He nodded and laid on his back.

I began running down the hall again, hoping to find Foxy.

"I forgot he was fast.." I mumbled to myself.

I ran into the main room, Freddy was there adjusting his bow-tie in a mirror.

"Hey, Freddy. Have you seen Foxy?"

"Nope, Sorry (y/n)"

I sighed and continued running, I ran to the hall were the bathrooms were, I stayed silent and watched the main room. As suspected, Foxy poked his head out from behind the stage curtains. I chuckled and waited for him to walk over to Freddy. Foxy's back was turned to me, so I silently crept up from behind.

"Hearty thanks Freddy! She would've kick me ass if she found me"

I then jumped up onto his back

"Got you!" I chirped.

"Damn ta hell, I though ye left th' room!"

"Nope! I'm just good at sneaking." I said while jumping off his back.

"I should go get Mark, I'll be back"

I walked back down the hall. Mark was still on the floor. I ran up and poked his head, he sat up and looked at me.

"You can get up now" I said, helping him up.

"Did you get Foxy? Or was he to fast for you"

"I got him! Sneaking comes in handy sometimes. What time is it?" Mark looked at his watch.

"It's 9:46pm"

"Damn.. Only about 3 more hours.."

"Isn't that a good thing? We can finally gt out of this place." Mark said, taking my hands in his.

"Mark.. I might stay"

"What? Why?"

"Because.. I have to choose who to stay with, I might choose one of them, Just promise me one thing"

"Anything"

"Promise you wont forget me"

"I promise" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"C'mon let's go get Chica, then do you want to pick?"

"Yeah. It's better to do it now."

Me and Mark ran down to the kitchen, where Chica was happily eating her pizza.

"Chica, come to the main room for a few minutes" She nodded and got up.

We all walked down to hall. Once we go to the main room, Mark called everyone to gather around.

"Okay everyone.. I think it's time for me to choose"

Everything looked at me, waiting for me to continue

"Before i pick, I just want everyone to know that even if I don't choose you, that doen't mean I don't like you. We're all friends here, always remember that."

Everyone nodded. I then looked around at all of them, but before I could say anything, Gold appeared.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I smiled and took a deep breath.

"I choose.."

Who will you choose? Its up to you~ I'll start the endings probably tonight. I just want to ask one thing, Please be patient for the ending you want. Here's how they'll go;

Mark
Freddy
Bonnie
Foxy
Chica (Yes I'm doing one for her)
Gold

Bye~

(P.S, Sorry this chapter is so short)