frieza (Y/N) vs the Doom slayer

Frieza (Y/N) POV

Ok I just hate awkward silence and now Lucifer's daughter is walking up to me.

Charlie: hi lord frieza I'm Charlie *points to vaggie* that's vaggie my girlfriend*points to Angle Dust* and that's angel Dust.

Ok so she bisexual but also why is she so cute wait did I just no no not now ok just no and i don't like that angle Dust guy or is that a girl I don't know either way I already don't like that guy.

Angel Dust: hey~golden tits~.

Ok now I see what Lucifer meant.

Frieza (Y/N): I don't role that way.

Angel dust: huh your lose.

Vaggie just gave me a glare then pulled me into a corner so we could speak privately.

Vaggie: even though Lucifer says you changed I don't trust you and if you try anything to this hotel or Charlie then my spear will be In your head you got that.

Frieza (y/n): yes now chill out miss overprotective.

Vaggie just looked like she was gonna kill me but she knows that she can't do that now we walked back to charlie.

Charlie gave me a room key that had the number 904 huh that's exactly my same age how convenient.

Charlie: that will be your room key now-

Angel dust: umm you might want to turn on the TV.

As he or she said that we turn on the tv to see the news.

Katie killjoy: no need for introductions right now but this is a Important announcement we just got word that the Doomslayer himself is heading to the happy hotel now all that and more after the break.

Then the tv cut to static well I've heard of this slayer before from my dad he said he could kill Beerus and whis without even trying but nobody had time to say anything because the doors was kicked open to reveal.

Wow so that's the slayer himself he does look kinda creepy and now he walked over to charlie wanting a introduction.

Charlie: hi mister slayer I'm Charlie I'm the princess of hell and daughter to Lucifer.

As she said that the slayer pulled out his shotgun ready to kill her but I'm not allowing that to happen.

*3rd person*

Frieza (Y/N) death beamed the slayers arm and the slayer looked at frieza (Y/N) to reavel.

When he saw his face he recognized who this is and he's ready to rip and tear.

(This will be the song for the battle)

The slayer and frieza keep staring at each other until the slayer started firing missiles at frieza (Y/N) but he keep death beaming the missiles then frieza (Y/N) flew right towards the slayer about to punch him but the slayer ripped off Frieza's arm and he screamed in agony so frieza fell to the ground and the slayer had his shotgun to Frieza's head the everyone heard Vegas voice saying "DIE YOU UGLY STUPID EVIL EMPEROR THEN AFTER YOU EVERYONE ELSE WILL DIE".

But frieza felt new power forming up so he stood up and his arm grew back then suddenly he got a new aura and the he transform into.

Frieza (Y/N): this is new to me but CALL ME DIAMOND FRIEZA.

*DOOMSLAYER POV*

vega activate rage power along with (I forgot the name of the speed power up) speed power.

Vega: right away slayer.

*3rd person*

Both warriors activated their power ups ready to kill each other but in blink of a eye both of them clashed together punch after punch kick after kick all of hell can fell there battle even the living world and heaven can fell it.

But the slayer decided he had enough so he took out his BFG( BIG FUCKING GUN) and fired it at frieza (Y/N) but he caught it and crushed it like it was nothing while all of this is happening frieza (Y/N) still has his evil smirk.

Frieza (y/n): is that all you have slayer all that talk from my father about you saying you are as powerful as God but yet your just another weak monkey.

And everything is being recorded by the 666 news and all of existence is now watching there battle.

Now the slayer is beyond pissed off he took out his crucible as his last attack he put all his power into his attack and ran right at frieza after the attack landed a big dust cloud formed up and the slayer thinks he won he tried to pull back his crucible but it didn't but all the sudden the dust cloud dissapeared to reavel frieza (Y/N) holding his blade like it's nothing.

Frieza (y/n): like I said your just another weak monkey now how about this you can live in this hotel along with me until we can find a way to bring you back to your world is that ok.

The slayer thinks about it he even makes vega check to see if frieza (Y/N) is lying but he's not but now the slayer accepts the offer and walked into the hotel with frieza (Y/N) as they powered down and everyone went to there rooms to rest (I'm to lazy to show you Frieza's room just use your imagination) and frieza (Y/N) got into bed to sleep but before he falls asleep he says.

Frieza (y/n): today was eventful I wonder what tomorrow will hold for everyone.

______________________________________

Sorry if you don't like the fight scene it was the best I could do but that's all for right now anywho now the slayer is here now like Alastor always says STAY TOONED.