The Father of all sayain's is coming part 1

*3rd person*

???;"Akumo."

Akumo:"yes master?"

???:"I think it's time. you know the plan and what you have to do."

Akumo:"understood master."

Now Akumo the father of all sayain's is going to attack earth while his master is watching everything that happens.

*on Earth*

Everyone (except Beerus and whis) are at capsule corp talking about Frieza (Y/N) until they see a portal open up and they see.

Goku:"who are you?"

Akumo:"I am the father of all saiyans Akumo and I am here to destroy you and after I'm done with you all Frieza is next."

Everyone get's in there battle stances while goku goes Super sayain blue kiaoken x 20 and vegeta goes Super sayain blue evolution.

*timeskip*

We see almost everyone dead except for goku and vegeta who instant transmissioned to Beerus and whis.

Whis:"I know what's going on and I will send you both to Frieza and me and Lord Beerus will hold him off right Lord Beerus?"

Beerus:"yes yes just send them to Frieza before Akumo shows up."

Whis:"alright."

Whis sends goku and vegeta to Frieza (Y/N) who is in the Hazbin hotel realm and after that Akumo shows up infront of whis and Beerus.

Akumo:"where is goku and vegeta?"

Beerus:"do you really think were going to tell you that?!"

Akumo:"you will tell me one way or another!"

Akumo just slaps Beerus into his home which destroyed Beerus's planet and whis went full power (the Angel's don't die in here like they do in the moro arc when they go full power) and uses all his power to hold Akumo in place so Beerus can erase him from existence and Beerus shows just in time who also goes full power (keep in mind Akumo is still in his base form) and Beerus prepares to use the hakai.

Beerus:"HAKAI."

Sadly the hakai has no affect on Akumo which shocks both Beerus and whis and he just breaks out of whis's hold and kicked whis away and started to beat Beerus to a pulp now Beerus is badly injured and Akumo holds Beerus by his throat.

Akumo:"so are you gonna tell me now?"

Beerus:"I wouldn't tell you even if I knew whis only knows."

Now Akumo slaps Beerus again which knocks Beerus out and now whis comes right back and starts using ultra instinct to beat Akumo.

(There fighting the same way Beerus and super sayain god Goku were.)

Now Akumo holds up whis just like he did Beerus.

Akumo:"are you gonna tell me where you sent Goku and Vegeta or do I have to rip apart the whole cosmos again?"

Whis:"hehehe I sent them to the Hazbin hotel realm to bad for you that realm is locked so you can't get in there."

Akumo:"I know one person who can send me there without any problem which is your father the grand priest."

Now whis has a shocked face and now Akumo knocks whis out the same way he did Beerus and now Akumo is heading to the grand priest.

*in hell(the Hazbin hotel one)*

Goku and Vegeta have arrived and now there going around asking Demons where Frieza (Y/N) is and luckily there was one that told them where he was while all the other demons said things like "piss off" or "I will tell you if I give you a good time" you get the idea.

and the demon that told the 2 sayains where Frieza (Y/N) is was none other than Cherri bomb.

Cherri bomb:"I could also bring you there if you want."

Goku:"oh yes please that would be nice thank you."

Cherri bomb:"no problem."

*timeskip* *Frieza (Y/N) POV*

Me and everyone (the 2 rulers, the Doomslayer, wolfku aka Abridged goku,sir pentious,the hazbin crew,and the I.M.P) are sitting down watching the news just hearing katie killjoy telling demons to go to the Hazbin hotel and talking about my diamond form.

But then the doors were kicked open and I was surprised who's there which is Cherri bomb and Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta:"NO TIME TO TALK FRIEZA AND EVERYONE ELSE WE ONLY HAVE SUCH LITTLE TIME UNTIL HE ARRIVES!"

Frieza (Y/N):"wow wow chill out vegeta who's this "HE"?"

Vegeta:"IM TALKING ABOUT AKUMO THE FATHER OF ALL SAIYANS!"

Frieza (Y/N):"oh well fuck I didn't think this would happen so soon."

______________________________________

Hello everyone this is thehawkzenman66 I love making this story for you guys but now Akumo is going to show up to kill Frieza (Y/N) the next chapter will be part 2 of this chapter it's late over here so I wanted to put this into 2 parts so it's not in one chapter and so I don't lose this page so be prepared for part 2 everyone now like Alastor always says STAY TOONED.