a date with the hellhound

(Ok everyone here is the next chapter but before we get into the chapter I want to know how much you guys like this story so far 1-10 its ya'lls decision.)

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

I woke up a little bit before everyone else but of course Alastor was up to but that's not important I decided to wait beside the room with Charlie,Vaggie,and wolfku.

*timeskip*

Now the door opens and they get surprised when the see me but I have to let them know something.

Frieza (Y/N):"wolfku when you're done with breakfast meet me in my room."

Wolfku:"uhh ok."

And with that out of the way I went back to my room.

*3rd person*

Vaggie:"what was that about?"

Charlie:"I have no idea but I'm pretty sure it's nothing come on wolfie let's go have breakfast."

Wolfku:"ok."

*timeskip*

Now wolfku was infront of Frieza (Y/N)'s door and he decided to be brave and open the door.

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

Now wolfku enters my room.

Frieza (Y/N):"I saw everything that happened last night wolfku and Abridged goku is right you have forgotten who you really are deep inside."

Wolfku:"if that's so then who am I?"

Frieza (Y/N):"its very simple you are Abridged goku if you don't believe me then let me show you everything through his eyes."

(Basically you show wolfku everything Abridged goku has done and seen.)

*timeskip(again)*

After I showed wolfku everything about Abridged goku he instantly remembered who he is.

Wolfku:"I remember now thanks Frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"your welcome and please call me (Y/N)."

Wolfku:"ok (Y/N)."

Now we head to the lobby.

*timeskip(how many timeskips am I gonna do)*

Now we are in the lobby and the I.M.P are here again but why is Lucifer and Lilith here oh well since they are talking to Charlie then it's none of my business.

Just then Lucifer walks over to me.

Lucifer:"I saw your new form and I'm amazed you might even be greater then the legend says you are."

Frieza (Y/N):"why thank you."

Lucifer:"also Loona wants to talk to you."

(Yes you learned the I.M.P's names at the Christmas party.)

Frieza (Y/N):"oh ok."

Wonder what Loona wants.

Now I walk over to Loona and I look up at her wait a minute I didn't notice how tall she was before she's like 7feet tall and I'm 5feet tall that's not fair.

Loona:"Frieza is it ok if we go out on a date?"

To say I was shocked was a understatement because this is the first time a girl asked me out.

(You and me both Frieza (Y/N).)

Frieza (Y/N):"sure when do you want to start?"

Loona:"in about 40 minutes."