wolfku's inner conflict

(Yes everyone I'm back from Christmas break and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas if not then hey hope I can give everyone a late Christmas gift and that is a new chapter now on to the chapter shall we.)

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

I wake up in the middle of the night wait why am I up in the middle of the night?

Huh I sense a spirit in the room with Charlie,vaggie,and wolfku.

*timeskip to the front door of Charlie's room*

Hmm let's see what is in there.

*3rd person*

Frieza (Y/N) goes into a ghost form so he enters the room but stays in the corner so nobody can see him but what was about to happen was something he wasn't expecting.

(Yes this video is from Abridged goku on YouTube I know.)

After everything that happened frieza (Y/N) smiles knowing that wolfku will have to learn who he is deep inside the one true muffin king Abridged goku.

Frieza (Y/N):"oh Wolfku you are just a adorable little guy that and you forgotten who you are *smiles*don't worry I will help you tomorrow little muffin king."

Now frieza (Y/N) goes back to his body and goes back to his room.

*frieza (Y/N) POV*

Hmm he has alot to learn well I don't know what tomorrow will have in store for me but I will help wolfku find out who he truly is and yes that includes the muffin button.

After all that I get back in bed and fall asleep.

______________________________________

Hello everyone this is thehawkzenman66 here yes I know I have been gone for a little bit but I was taking a break for this Christmas and for those of ya'll who had a bad Christmas or don't celebrate Christmas at all then here is ya'lls gift a new chapter also just so everyone remembers I chosen who Frieza (Y/N)'s love interest will be and that is Loona so that means that the next chapter will be a date with Frieza (Y/N) and Loona now like Alastor always says STAY TOONED.