Chapter 45 - The Vulture Strikes

A/N: The readers I'm shouting out for this chapter are dae085danielrl1183, and PopularGamerTV. Thank all of you for your support of this fanfic and I hope you enjoy the addition of MCU Tony Stark (who doesn't love Robert Downey Jr., am I right?)...

Chapter Cover by Kroll on Creative Market

August - Wednesday, 3 PM

Three criminals run out of a bank with sacks full of money. They toss the bags in the trunk and hop in the car.

Criminal #1: "Drive! Drive!"

The getaway driver steps on the gas and their car accelerates past some pedestrians that jump out of the way. After they speed past a few intersections and see no signs of the cops, one of the criminals chuckles.

Criminal #2: "Why would ya look at that? I told ya hitting up the bank at 3 would be easy. Spider-"Man" is just a kid."

Criminal #3: "Then we should just hit the stores during the school day. That way, Spider-Man can't--"

As of on cue, you land on the hood of the speeding car and smirk under your mask.

Y/N: "Ta-da! Say my name and I magically appear."

Criminal #2: "What?! Ain't ya supposed to be at school or something?"

Y/N: "Uh, hellooo. It's like 3:10."

Criminal #3: "You know, that is a logical--"

Criminal #1: "Oh, shut UP! I'm silencin' ya, freak!"

He leans out of the window and aims a rifle at you and fires. You crawl to the other side of the car and hide on the door.

Criminal #1: "Crud! Where did he go?!"

He's answered by silence as the other criminals try to locate you.

...

...

...

Criminal #2: "HEY! Watch out!" He sees you swinging towards the front of the car and points his finger.

But before the driver can swerve the car, the hood gets flattened by you by kicking it. The car screeches to a halt as you cover all of the criminals in webs.

Y/N: "That should hold you."

Criminal #2: "Aww man." He says with a sigh.

Two police cars stop near the scene and stop blaring their sirens.

You then jump on top of a streetlight and salute one of the cops. 

Y/N: "Spidey, out!"

You then shoot a web-line at a nearby skyscraper and swing...

...into the claws of The Vulture!

You quickly find yourself 1000 feet in the air as two claws were gripped around your waist. You look up to see a man in a light-green, moderate green-and-blue armored tech suit that resembled a bird. He had large artificial wings under each of his arms, a utility belt, a grappling hook, and small thigh belts with small grenades. He smirked as you struggled to move.

Y/N: "Hey! Let me go, bird-brain!"

The Vulture: "Well, if you INSIST Bug-Boy!"

He throws you into a skyscraper and you crash through the window. Several desks were broken by your tumbling body until you land on top of a beanbag.