Chapter 6 - So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?

Back at your new house...

You were relaxing on a black beanbag chair when you recapped the afternoon's events.

Y/N: "That was incredible! I've never felt so alive! I guess spider-powers could come in handy for a lot of things."

You were admiring your new muscles in the mirror when an ad played on your laptop.

???: "Do you think you can become a wrestling superstar?!"

Y/N: "Huh?" You flipped into your comfy desk chair and watched the ad.

???: "Get the chance to win 25 thousand dollars on the hit show 'So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?!' Tonight at 8 pm, 5-time world champion Bone Saw McGee will be wrestling live at The Canterlot Amphitheater. Sign up today and remember, colorful characters are a must!"

You turned your chair around and looked into your closet.

Y/N: "Hmmm...wrestling huh? With my powers, I can make the easiest 25,000 bucks of my life! I could buy a car with that money since I got my license a month ago."

You then thought about Sunset and sighed dreamily.

 Y/N: "All I need is a suit."

You grabbed your sketchbook and started to draw.

A/N: Skip to 0:35 and once again, use your imagination to replace MJ with Sunset Shimmer

After drawing and creating your suit, you admired it from your desk.

A/N: Wrestling suit drawn by wolf94fc on DeviantArt

Y/N: 'Wow!' You thought. 'This suit. They are definitely going to consider me a "colorful character" now.' 

Time Skip

At the Canterlot Amphitheater, the 'So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?' set was set up and the stands were packed with anxious and slightly-raucous fans.

Behind the stage, you walked up to a table with two employees in street clothes.

 Lady: "Next!"

The check-in lady then addressed you when you stepped up to the table.