Chapter 30 - Let The Good Times Roll

Rarity and Applejack were talking about her fashion show while strolling through the girls' tents. They passed Rainbow Dash doing pushups by her tent while Pinkie Pie was holding down her feet. Spike was jumping after a butterfly near Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi's tent. He eventually stopped and walked back to his doggy bed.

Inside of the tent, Sunset grabs a flashlight out of her bag and turns it on and she makes a spooky face and spooky noise before stopping and turning the flashlight off.

Sunset Shimmer: "That was weird back there right? With that guy, Filthy Rich?" She asked Sci-Twi who is sitting on her bed.

Sci-Twi: "Huh? Oh, I guess so."

Sunset Shimmer: "I just have this feeling that Gloriosa's hiding something." She said while tapping her chin. She got a mischievous smile and looked at Sci-Twi. "But her brother is pretty cute though, huh?" She asked.

Sci-Twi turned around and blushed while looking at Sunset. She turned her back to Sunset and was still blushing while looking up dreamily.

Sci-Twi: "He's ok."

Sunset Shimmer: "Ooh, now who's trying to hide something?" She said with a grin.

Sci-Twi: "No I'm not!" She said with slight paranoia. She walked to the other side of the tent nervously while putting away a light-green hoodie.

Sunset Shimmer: "Are you okay Sci-Twi? You seemed a little freaked out on the bus earlier."

Spike: "Probably had another one of her nightmares." He said and Sci-Twi threw a pair of socks on him.

Sci-Twi: "I'm fine." She deflected.

Sunset Shimmer: "Are you sure?"

Sci-Twi: "Sure I'm sure. I mean, what do I have to complain about? Ever since I transferred here, everyone from CHS has been really nice and accepting, especially considering what happened at the Friendship Games."

Sunset Shimmer: "That wasn't your fault. Principal Cinch is the one who forced you to try and use all that magic to win the Friendship Games for Crystal Prep. You weren't ready to have that kind of power but it's over now and if there's any group that's going to forgive you for something that happened in the past, trust me, it's this one."

Just then, Rainbow Dash appeared outside of the tent.

Rainbow Dash: "You guys comin' or what?" She asked.

Sunset Shimmer: "Be right there!" She answered which Rainbow Dash nodded to and left. "I just wanna put on some sunscreen." She said and looked through her bag. "Huh. I could have sworn I packed it."

Sci-Twi: "Found it!" She said and pointed at the bottle of sunscreen...

Only for it to start floating in a lavender aura and along with a few near objects inside the tent!