Chapter 12

After the Kyoto House accepted the corporation to both Frontier Militia and Black Knights, they become increase stronger than before. The Frontier Militia raided on every Britannian military bases, facilities, and warehouses to steal all informations and destroy equipments, weapons, and supplies to decrease number of Britannian constructed more knightmares in Area 11. The Frontier Militia becomes the enemy of Holy Britannian Empire as the whole world saw their actions across the globe. Even the Britannian military forces tries to stop them, they always failed and Frontier Militia becomes a greater threat than the Black Knights.

...

Britannian Military Headquarter, Nonette office room

Nonette wasn't happy after seeing report of many military bases, facilities, and warehouses stored the supplies were either stealing it or destroying everything. She felt sweating on her foreheads after she defeated twice in the battle. She isn't happy to be pleased if it links to the homeland about her failure. She hope it won't let that happened until someone is opening the channel.

Nonette: Huh? Who could've be calling me for this afternoon?

She turn it on shocking it was emperor himself on the screen. She bow down before him as she said respectfully.

Nonette: Your Majesty! I didn't know you were calling me without notice me.

Charles (screen): Knight of Nine, tell me the report in Area 11.

Nonette swallows as she is going to tell him about the failure of the mission.

Nonette: Well, I, we have failed to defeat the JLF because of the Black Knights and their new ally called Frontier Militia. There's also new terrorist appeared during the skirmish in Narita. It is unknown who they are, but they shown hostile to everyone in the field. Not only that, but the Pureblood faction led by Kewell attempt to kidnap Sub-Viceroy Euphemia. If Lord Jeremiah and Villeta haven't come to stop them, she would be their captive. Unfortunately, Lord Jeremiah bravely sacrificed his life to protect her.

Charles (screen): Hmm... How tragic. While Lord Jeremiah bravely sacrifice his life for a sub-viceroy, I am not impressed of how you failed to stop them.

Nonette: Well, I..

Charles (screen): I also report that everything is going on Area 11 is disaster. Every military base, every facility, and every warehouse are raided by this so-called Frontier Militia. The entire world sees that the Holy Britannian Empire is vulnerable used this as advantage to turn a tide of the war. The EU have boost their strength to push our forces at Algeria. This is shown embarrassment to our glorious nation.

Nonette: A-And it will be once we taking care them for good.

Charles (screen): I think not.

Nonette: Huh? Your majesty?

Charles (screen): Since you failed twice, I have decided to sent two more Knights of the Round to aid you for destroy those pests. Get it right, Lady Enneagram. Don't show weakness for beloving Britannia!

Nonette: I-I make sure of it, your majesty.

After that, he turn off the screen. She let out a deeply sigh that he knows her failures and she is being humiliated because of them. Now, she will wonder who are two knights sending here. She went to sit down and lean back of the chair.

Nonette: I wish I can take a vacation once this is over.

...

Fenette house

Joseph Fenette is gather everything in the safe and place it on the desk to organize it. He was a bit of hurry when an unknown caller tell him to get research papers used for Geass project. Sweating flows down on the forehead, he fears for his family that he endanger them because someone is threatening him so seriously. His phone rang as he pick it up and said.