Chapter 7

UNA Headquarter, Planet Installation

A largest individual groups from other countries come to the largest artificial floating island in the center of the sea

A largest individual groups from other countries come to the largest artificial floating island in the center of the sea. Every army of other countries are stationed there for protection from terrorists. Atlas has also be there as peacekeepers according to the treaty that Atlas will be UNA private army for protecting the leaders. The artificial island was called Chinampa as a symbol of alliances and it is the city where all people living there as a settlement.

...

UNA Conference room

Four leaders and a lot of senators are coming here to debate in the future. They have called from Pres. James Jackson for a meeting. Three nation leaders have arrived in the conference room.

A 52-years old Taiwanese man wearing black tailor suit, a black pants, and two pair of dark shoes. He also wearing a red neck-tie on the neck. His name is Chang Tsai. He was once a senator of Chinese Federation until he was resigned since he see how corruption of the government and use an empress as a figurehead so the high eunuchs can hold the power of the country. He honestly hated his own country and dream that his people won't suffer poverty and starvation someday. That dream was came true when he's being contacted by SRA and they tell them that they selected him because he knows the corruption system of the government and not finding the solution the problem of poverty and starvation. He agreed to their terms as he carefully selected people to lead his way to a promise land. After SRA giving them everything, they established a new nation, a new democratic country. The people now known as Taiwanese put him the position as the president of URT to live peacefully without starvation and poverty, especially they won't worry about Chinese Federation since they're from earth and not in Planet Installation. He becomes part of the alliance of UNA and get trade deal from SRA.

Three presidents of NEF arrived in the conference room for a meeting. Two male presidents and one female president. A blonde German man with handsome looks name Hans von Wagner, a brown hair British man name Leo J. Taylor, and a dark long-haired Poland woman name Marysia Nowak. Three people from EU have also resigned just like Chang Tsai. They hated their own countries because every EU members are not working together and France have force every country they have conquered to submit the democracy. They hope that someday things will different if United Republic of Europia has dissolved and reorganized into new union to all Europe. One day, they got contact by SRA as they were selected to be part of salvation as they said. This may also shocked and surprised to them they are descendants of Washington Rebellion that was lost against Britain Empire before it becomes Holy Britannian Empire. Once they're in Planet Installation, they are not the only Europeans living on new world, they are millions of Europeans from both past and present having good time in their each settlements. This make them opportunity to build a new nation that all sovereign nations can be work together and merge into one strong nation. Thus, the New European Federation was born. Hans von Wagner becomes the president of Federation Council, Leo J. Taylor becomes the president of commission, and Marysia Nowak becomes the president of Federation Parliament. They also join the UNA to build up relationships with other countries.