The Enclave

Enclave Flag

• Details:Enclave is a militarized terrorist organization which are resembles to SRA military

Details:
Enclave is a militarized terrorist organization which are resembles to SRA military. The organization was born from the remnants of Purist American Heart (PAH) that lost the rebellion against Nathan Washington and it went disarray. Most of the members were arrested, killed in action, or commit suicide. Some members manage to escape and fled to the hidden place. They realize their radical movements are not good to against the SRA, so they decided to be militaristic to fight against the SRA in the future. Thus, they reorganized it into a new militarized terrorist organization known as The Enclave. They gathered the followers and supporters in secrecy. They the dealers from every foreign country established in Planet Installation. They have also built a portal leading to earth, thanks to some of scientists to join their cause. They established few secret bases and facilities in order to build up the army of their own. They may allowed to recruits pureblooded Americans, including Britannians and Europeans who likes their ideas of white powers and deserves to rule the world. They use every hostage as human shields or slaves. They stage on terrorism, assassination, kidnapping, and war crimes against humanity. They use brutal methods towards the enemy and torture them whenever they pleased. Their goal was to bring world into their knees by iron fists, but they have to take out SRA and the allies, Holy Britannian Empire, Chinese Federation, United Republic of Europia, The Black Knights, and everyone else that stand in their way.

Enclave arsenal:

Infantry:

• Enclave soldier

• Enclave officer

• Enclave officer