Chapter 4

Britannia Prime Minister office room

Prince Schneizel el Britannia, second prince of Holy Britannian Empire and prime minister, was on paperwork after he able to take over Spain as a result of his strategy skills. He was so happy to see his victory against EU when his assistant, Kanon Maldini, enter the room as he seem to be not happy about what he's going to bring news to him.

Kanon: Your Highness, I have urgent news.

Schneizel: Yes? What's with an urgent you come here.

Kanon: It's... It's the Damocles.

Schneizel: Yes?

Kaon swallowed his throat as he said to him.

Kanon: The Damocles has been damaged.

Schneizel: Damaged? What happened?

Kanon: It appears that someone have sabotage the Damocles and it was exploded. Nobody got huurt, but the Damocles is damaged and it takes another time to repair it.

Schneizel: Do you identify the saboteur?

Kanon: No, Your Highness. He has able to escape before the explosion.

Schneizel put his hand on his chin. He has a feeling like someone have send a saboteur to ruin the Damocles he was planning to build to deploy to the outside. he figures that there's a faction knows about project Damocles and they wanted to prevent it from happening. He won't worry about that as he still focusing on winning the war so he just said.

Schneizel: Repair the Damocles. I don't care how long it takes to be full repaired. I want it to be ready when needed.

Kanon: Yes, Your highness.

He said, and leave the room. He lean on the chair thinking what is going to do next from new faction planning to destroy the Britannia. He need some rest after a lot of work as prime minister.

...

Ashford Academy

Oscar and two boys are walking in the hallway headed to their classroom. They talking each other while they on the way to the classroom.

Keshly: You know, this academy ain't bad when you get used to it.

Danny: The girls are getting like me because I have these muscles.

He said as he showing off his muscle arms and he was smiling to the girls.

Oscar: This academy is like every school in the Installation I've studied there.

Keshly: So I guess we're like going back to school. This is like when you and I met each other.

Oscar: Yeah. I remember that one when you accidentally bumped into me.

Keshly: Hey, I was on the hurry okay.

Ling Lu came to join the group as she said.

Ling: You boys sure way ahead of me.

Danny: Ling, where have you been?

Ling: I was on my way there when two girls blocking me, probably they're noble bitches. They bullying me because I'm not Britannian and what do I give to them? Quickly removes their skirts and throws it away. They scream and run away.

They are surprised she handle the bullies that targeting her.

Keshly: Well, I'm sure that once it's over, maybe we could study here.

Oscar: But, we're no longer study here and we just graduated. Also, we're still in the military.

Keshly: Oh right...