Loved Me Too Late

The next week came around. Beth and Addy did go back to being Best Friends but Addy still haven't told Beth about the video. She watched Beth and Ryan from a far, ignored the best she could because apart of her did not want to be the one to hurt Beth again. But what Addy didn't know was "what happens in the dark shall come to the light".
There stood Addy, Beth, Ryan and Addy's cousin Danielle staring at the video....

Earlier*****
Cheer practice was over and Addy asked Beth if she wanted to come over for movie night. Upon hearing this Ryan included herself and ask to go too. Now at Addy's house her, Ryan and Beth sat on the couch watching a movie everything was fine until Ryan starting touch Beth and Addy fueled with jealousy walked out the room and up the stairs.. Not remembering that her cousin was staying with her. Addy walked into her room and saw her cousin.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine"
"You don't look fine you look like you're about to cry"
"I just hate the bitch Ryan"
"What did she do now I thought her and Beth would have broken up by now after you showed her the video"
Addy stood there silent. As silence filled the room Danielle now realized Addy hadn't shown Beth the video.
"I can't believe you haven't shown her the video, you're making the girl that's suppose to be your best friend be in a relationship with a cheater"
"I didn't want to hurt her again"
"You're hurting her now by lying to her"
"Fine! I'll do what you won't do"
Before Addy could realize what her cousin meant by that. She was out the door and downstairs.
*********
"Hey Ryan! Remember me?" Danielle said
"Umm no I..I.. don't think I've ever met you"
"Really because I remember you well, so well you had your mouth more than down my throat"
Danielle played the video of them having sex that night at the party.
There stood Ryan looking like a deer caught in headlights, a pissed off Beth, a smirking Danielle and Addy, clueless on what to do.

Beth turned to Ryan and gave her a bitch slap in the face and told her to get out. Then walked over to Addy, she braced herself in case she got slap too but Beth looked her right in the eye and asked if she knew about the video..
"Yes"
"You knew about the video and you didn't tell me, you let me stay with someone who you knew was cheating. Some best friend you are"
Beth grabbed her things and headed for the door.
*****
Walking to her car she felt Addy grab her.

Addy POV
"I'm sorry! I hurt you with the whole Colette thing then me being confused after us having sex I didn't want to hurt you again by being the one to ruin your relationship"
"My eyes are on my girl always Hanlon, I wish for once yours were too" Beth said
"That's the thing, I'm always looking at you, as much as I try to deny it"
"After all you've done you expect me to believe anything you say now?" Beth said as she went in her car and started to leave. "It's now or never" I said to myself
"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" I blurted out
I knew she heard me because she slammed on the brakes so fast.

Beth POV
I heard Addy blurting out that she loves me, I've been waiting for so long to hear her say it, apart of me was so happy but after everything that's happened, I don't think I can trust a word she says. As much as I fought not to grab her and kiss her instead all I said was. "You loved me too late" and drove away.