Colette's Trap

*FLASHBACK*
"I'm sorry, I promise I won't go to see her. Will you please forgive me?"

Was what Addy said to Beth, yet here she was sitting at a table waiting on Colette to come out. Addy knew what she was doing was wrong especially after promising Beth she wouldn't go, but the part of her that wanted to see Colette and know why she wanted to see her was strong.

"Glad you actually came" Colette said to Addy as she sat down smiling.
"I'm surprised I actually did, especially after I told Beth I wouldn't"

The smile on Colette face dropped the minute Addy mentioned Beth.

"You seem to talk about her a lot" she said with bitterness in her voice.
"Am I not suppose to? She is my girlfriend" Addy said.

A pang of jealousy and hate spurred through Colette within seconds, but she masked it with a smile because she knew if she let it show Addy might leave, and she'll never see her again; and Colette planned on seeing Addy again. She wanted to get Addy's mind off Beth just like last time. Going to jail led her to realize she actually had feelings for Addy. It was why she turned Addy against Beth from Day 1, and she was making sure to do it again now and if she couldn't have Addy while in jail she was going to make sure at least Beth didn't have her outside.

"I missed you" She said, stretching across the table to hold Addy's hands.

Addy remained silent, pondering with her thoughts on what to say.
"Don't you miss me too?"
"Why am I here?" Addy asked.
"I wanted to see you, I know all the fucked up things that happened, and I understand if you feel some type of way, but I really do miss you and I want us to talk, get back to how we were before all this mess happened"

Addy didn't know what to say, on one hand deep down she did miss Colette but on the otherhand what would she do if Beth found out. Before she could think further she heard. "Visiting time is up"

"Would you at least say you'll see me again?" Colette asked as she got up to go back to her quarters.
"Alright" Addy said.
Walking away with a smirk on her face Colette knew right then and there her plan was in motion.