Confused but Territorial

Beth POV
I remember one day I told Addy she'll break my heart. Even though it was a dream it happened in real life too. She broke my heart the day she kept choosing Colette over me. So our intimate moment in the shower yesterday just makes me wonder if this is summer camp all over again.

"Hey! you okay there? Look deep in your thoughts" I hear Ryan say pulling me out my thoughts.
"Yeah! I'm good, just thinking"
"Okay, so I was thinking about trying out for the team today"
"Okay, but remember you not only gotta have skills you also need both mine and Addy's vote" I reminded her.
"Right! Addy" she said in a bitter tone.
"Do you have a problem with Addy?" I asked.
"No! Not at all" she said quickly
"Okay well practice is in 20 so get prepared"

Addy POV
"Hanlon! Just to let you know Ryan is auditioning today" Beth said.
"Okay"
"Okay girls this is Ryan, who many as you know is Riri's sister. She'll be auditioning right now for a spot on the squad" I said.

Ryan auditioned and had so many flaws only one thing she partly did correct was a back-tuck.

"So what you guys think am I in? She asked, looking at Beth like I wasn't standing here. If my decision wasn't clear before it sure is now.
"You did good" I hear Beth say.
"Sorry you don't have my vote" I said
"What! Why?" She asked
"Why?? Your back-tuck is wack, you can't fly to save your life and your cheer stink" I said plainly.
"Really Addy? Cause I thought I did good"
"Last time I checked, you needed my vote and I said NO!" I was starting to get mad.
"Addy" Beth said but I gave her that "don't even" look.
"Did you really say no because I was bad or because you don't want me near Beth"

I was about to walk up in her space when Beth came in the middle.
"Sorry Ryan but if Addy says no then it's a no, we're a team". Beth said
I had a smug look on my face.
Practice happened and ended with Ryan on the bench giving me death glares.
As Beth and I were walking to her car Ryan came up talking to her.
"So even though I didn't make the team I hope we can still hang out more. How about you come over my house this weekend"
"Yeah sure"
I don't know why but my whole mood changed.

Beth POV
The car ride with Addy home was dead silent. I pulled up to my house and she just walked out and into the house. It took me a second but I found her in the basement.
"You want to let me know what's going on with you?"
"Nothing"
"We've been friends for years I know it's not nothing"
"Why are you going to her house weekend?"
"Because she invited me" I said confused.
"Okay"
"Do you not want me to go?"
"Do whatever you want Beth"
"Addy! What's really going on"
"I don't like you around her"
"Why?"
"Because she wants to take you away from me"
"Nobody is going to take me away from you! What are you talking about"
"Do you not see how she looks at you, how she acts like I'm not around, how she always trying to touch you"
"I've never noticed that. But even if she is, why you been so mad about it?"
"Maybe because I don't like the thought of her or anyone touching you"
"Why?"
"You know why"
'No! I don't"
"I don't like anyone touching you the way I want to touch you"
............
"You so full of shit" I said
"Excuse me"
"You heard me! You full of shit Addy. You don't want anyone near me but when I do it I'm being a bitch, you don't want anyone to touch me but refuse to tell me how you feel about me! So yes you're full of shit" I said angry.
"I'm sorry that I'm scared and FUCKING CONFUSED"! She shouted.
"Scared for what! I've had your back since day one! Eyes on my girl always!. I've been in love with you from the day we met! And I know you feel something too".
"I don't know what I feel, I'm so confused. But I know I just want to be in your life..... just me"

I calmed down and sat in front her on the couch. This is the furthest we've ever talked about this and honestly i don't know what to do or say that's until, she kissed me..
"I'm confused but I'm territorial about you" she said.