Always

Beth didn't talk to Addy the whole bus ride back home and to make sure Addy didn't talk to her, she swapped seats with someone else on the bus. Beth was far from pissed. Mostly because Addy and her just got their relationship to somewhere good and that even after what they went through Addy still had the audacity to answer Collette's call let alone thinking about going to see her.
Addy didn't know what to do or say to make Beth talk to her but she had to figure it out because she didn't know how long she could last with Beth not talking to her.
The best finally arrived at school and Addy's mom came to pick her up. She walked up to Beth to ask her if she needed a ride home.

  "My mom's here, do you want to ride with us home?" she asked hoping Beth would say yes so a part of her would believe Beth isn't fully mad at her but the answer she got told her otherwise.

"No thanks, I'll ride with Riri," Beth said, looking Addy dead in the eyes to show her how still pissed she was before walking away.
******
  Addy laid in bed tossing and turning all night thinking about Beth till the sun came up. She had to prepare for school and to say she was exhausted was an understatement, States the day before and not sleeping all night.
Addy basically slept out all her classes, she was so tired she hadn't realized Beth didn't show up to school today.

"Hey Riri, have you seen beth?" she asked.
"No, not since I dropped her off at home yesterday"

Classes fly by and without missing a beat Addy took off to Beth's house. She didn't care if Beth was still angry with her, she at least wanted to know she was okay. Arriving at Beth's house and searching around to find her, she knew the last place to look was the basement. It's where Beth always was when she needed to be in her space. There she was laying on the couch curled up sleeping.

"Beth, are you okay?" Addy asked.
"I love you, you know that?" Beth mumbled but enough for Addy to hear.
"I know, I love you too"
"Then why are you fucking us up after everything we've been through because of her?" The pain in Beth's voice was evident.
"I didn't mean to" Addy mumbled.
"You seem to never mean a lot, Hanlon. Did you never mean to tell me at Nationals that she wasn't me, did you never mean to choose her over me like you clearly doing again?"
"I'm not choosing her over you"
"You might as well have because if it was me I wouldn't dare tell you I was considering seeing the bitch after what she put us through"
Beth was making some really valid points and Addy knew that.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't go to see her. Will you please forgive me?"
Beth looked Addy in the eyes and pondered if she should or not but the love she felt made her do it anyway.
"Fine" she said.
"I'm still your girl right?" Addy asked. She wanted Beth to assure her that they were good.
"Always" Beth said before kissing her.