State Championship

It was the day of State Championship. All the girls was fueled with adrenaline and ready to win. Beth on the other hand was lowkey freaking out and Addy could see that.
"Hey! You okay! You seem nervous"
"I'm fine!..... actually.. no I'm not! We coached this team to be here today and apart of me can't help but doubt this"
"I might have co-captained, but you did all this, and believe me when I tell you no matter what happens today. You did amazing" Addy said.
"Damn! I love you"
"I love you too" Addy said before kissing Beth.
........
It was their time to perform and Addy watched has Beth turned a beast on that stage and she couldn't be more proud of her girlfriend.
.....
Teams after teams performed until it was time to choose the winners. They called third place and second place. All the girls held each other's hands praying to hear there school be called. For Beth it felt like the whole arena was empty and nobody else was there but her and Addy. She held her girlfriend's hand tight and hoped for the best. Suddenly all she heard was "and in first place.. Sutton Grove High". She let out a breath she didn't know she held, fell to her knees and started crying. The level of happiness she felt was overwhelming. She got up and went to collect the trophy with her team.
....
The team had a celebratory party back at the rooms. Music blasting and everyone hyped. But has for Beth and Addy, they decided they wanted to celebrate in their own kind of way.
"I told you, you did amazing coaching, so proud of you" Addy said.
"So did you. But why don't you show me just how proud of me you are"
....
It was morning. Addy was the first to wake up, she spent few minutes watching Beth sleep and wondering how she got so lucky. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the time and it was 6am and they didn't need to be ready to leave till 7. So who was calling her this early. She looked at the caller ID and it was a number she didn't know, regardless she answered.
"Hello?"
"You have a call from inmate Colette French would you like to accept the charges?"
Addy's heart dropped and she didn't know what to do.