Chapter 11- Suds & Love {Edited}

Her body not only felt good in the hot bubble bath that Sean promised her, but also because he was currently enjoying it right along with her.

With his strong arms wrapt around her from behind, she nuzzled more deeply into his arms. He made her feel safe, vulnerable, and wanting more of his touch.

"Eight sisters and one brother?" Keira asked in disbelief. "Did your father want a football team?"

Sean laughed. "Actually he didn't," he claimed, while tracing circles on her abdomen. "Together, my father and my mother have five children. Two boys and three girls. Olivia, whose the oldest, Lauren who's in medical school, Megan, whose the middle child and has a mouth on her.

"Then there's me and my brother Aaron," he explained. "My mother adopted her sister's children when she died of cancer back when I was about nine years old. Destiny, Klaire, the twins Janessa and Vanessa, and Nicole, came to live with us ever since then."

Keira was astound. "Wow," she said breathless. "That's a lot of names to remember in just a couple of days."

Sean laughed. "You don't have to remember them," he told her. "Once you match up their crazy personalities with their name, it shouldn't be to hard to remember."

Keira shifted to get comfortable, but only to brush her ass against his dick. Sean groaned and held her tight to stop her from moving. Mentally, she was laughing at him, but decided to stop, for now.

"One child is enough for me," Keira said.

Sean shook his head. "No, we're going to have about three or four more kids."

Keira burst out laughing, starling Sean. "What makes you think I want any more of your kids?" She teased.

Sean leveled his mouth to her right ear. Kissing it softly, he then nibbled on her ear while his right hand went south, traveling down her abdomen. 

His fingers seeking their destination to her soft inner thighs, prying them apart as he touched and began to stroke her intimately.

"I wouldn't want to have children with any other woman on this planet. Trust me."

Sean rose up out if the water as it cascade down his muscular body. He stepped out of the tub and reached for Keira, picking her up gracefully. Her legs subconsciously wrapped around his waist as their lips connect.

He carried her to the bedroom in his penthouse. Sean could wait for their home to finished because he was dying to christen every room with her.

Once he placed her on the bed, their lips met again- this time this kiss was slow, causing heat to coil in her stomach and quickly spread to other places that needed his attention.

Knowing that she was aching for him, he purposely bent his head down and took one of her firm breast into his mouth, devouring her.

Using his free hand, he taunted her other breast. Her back arched up from the bed at the feel of his teeth bite into her nipple.