Flesh.....Zombies....Oh My(17)

Okay :D

Here's a Recap!!

So apparently Allison was bitten! Or was she? And Robert is acting all weird along with everyone else! So the only one who is there for her at the moment is Mark. Can you believe that?!?!?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting up in bed and my leg was propped up in a cast. They were increasing my guard and every night I would hear his voice outside my door...wondering why I hadn't turned into one. Why was Robert acting like this? The only one who had been at my side during the whole thing was Mark. Sam had come once or twice to check up on me. She was also the one who helped me take a quick shower.

I looked down at my exposed shoulder and saw just a little scratch. It looks like a scratch I would get from falling and then tumbling a couple of times. Which is EXACTLY what happened.

"What if I wasn't bitten?" I asked Mark for the tenth time.

"Well then they have no reason to keep you in here."

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

He looked at me seriously. "Because everyone deserves to have someone there for them."

I felt the tears but nodded looking away. What if I had made a mistake choosing Robert? No. I loved Robert. But did he love me?

That's when Joe walked into the room. My brothers trickled in with him along with my sisters.

Joe looked at me strait in the face and then smiled. "It looks like you weren't bitten.....so I guess you can.....well you can't leave the room. You have a broken leg. Durrr. But you can have visitors. You won't need guards anymore though."

He just kept smiling and then that's when I decided I wanted to sock everyone in the face. Except Mark and maybe not Sam.

"So....okay. You can leave."

Everyone looked like I had punched them in the face. Even Mark looked hurt. "not you." He smiled in relief. Oscar looked at him and sneered.

"Why does he get to stay here and not us?"

"Because you guys left me for fucken dead." I spat and then he looked at me but left the room. Dianne followed him still sneering and then Anita looked at me. She smiled slightly but left the room with Stephen. Andy walked over to me and put my crossbow in my lap and planted a light kiss on my forehead. I squeezed his hand and he left as well. That only left Robert standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?" I asked and stared strait away.

"To see how you are."

"As if you give a fuck."

"Don't say that.."

"YOU LEFT ME! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU."

"All.."

"JUST LEAVE!"

Robert looked like a little kid who had been scolded and then walked out of the room leaving me alone with Mark. I was beginning to cry and then Mark noticed. He ran over to my side and pulled me in for a hug. "Shhhh. It's all okay."

Everyone always used those words....they were never true.

+++++++++

2 Weeks Later

I was laying in bed and my leg was beginning to get better. Oscar walked into the room with my food and set it down.

"Hey Ally." he whispered and kissed me on the forehead. Mark had left to go shower.

"Hey Oso," I laughed and smiled up at him. I had been trying to forgive them  for how they treated me. They at least tried to apologize. Unlike Robert, who hadn't talked to me since the day they confirmed that I wasn't bitten.

I looked over at Oscar. "Anything new?"

He shook his head. "Dianne......her little tummy is beginning to show."

"Already?!?!"

"Yeah....were beginning to think it is more than one baby."

"Oh wow."

I laughed joyously. This was good news! Sadly Dianne....blamed me for Vincent's death and refused to come see me. Why did it seem like everyone was leaving me?

+++++++++++

Vote, fan comment!
I know short chapter

Sowwyyy!

Lol

I love comments!

So leave your opinions and suggestions!

-Adilen(: