Flesh.....Zombies.....Oh My(10)

I stared down at the pictures in my hands and tears were sliding out of my eyes. My nose was stuffy and my vision blurry.

One was of me and my mom sitting on the bench swing we had outside of my house. Me mom had her head thrown backwards laughing and I was smiling with my hair being blown back by the wind.

The second one was of me and my best friend Samantha. I was sticking my tongue out and she was pretending to punch me. We had been separated when this whole thing started. Sometimes I wondered if she was even still alive.I think she is.

One reason for that is because we were both zombie freaks together. We would play Left 4 Dead 2 like crazy and we read The Zombie Survival Guide together.

We had been in the house for a week already but people were beginning to worry. We kept having to kill zombies who wandered near the house. I though that maybe they sensed us here.

Robert had a brilliant idea. He said we should travel out to where the farms are. That's about a 5 hour drive and we don't have enough gas. Alot of people are agreeing with him. Maybe we can even find fresh water.

There was a knock at the door and I wiped my tears away. I looked into the mirror and saw that you could so tell I have been crying.

"Coming," I yelled and jogged over to the door.

I opened it and Mark was standing there. He hasn't left me alone even though he knows me and Robert kind of have a thing going on.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well I just wanted to see you," he replied walking past me into the room I had been in. It was one of their guest rooms and I tended to come up here.

it had such a pretty view.

"You know that me and Robert are sortaa....together now," I said.

He looked at me and winked. "All is fair in love and war," he replied landing on the bed.

I shook my head and walked over to get my stuff together. If we did go to where the farms were we would stay in the one my parents owned.

What if Samantha went there? The thought hadn't struck me until now.

If zombies took over where would you go?

Hmm maybe your farm..

Why there?!?!

Well because the guys that work there are hot!

Fucken Sam!

What?

Hahaha I love you

I love you to wife

I was deep in thought and hadn't noticed Mark walking over to my side.

"What are you doing?" he asked his hot breath on my neck.

I flinched and pulled away but he brought my to his chest and kissed me. I punched him and was yelling.

I heard a choked sound come from the doorway and Robert was standing there his fists at his sides.

"Robert! Look I can explain," I said quickly. He shook his head and walked away.

I was boiling with anger and sadness.

"Well whats his deal," Mark laughed. I turned around and punched him strait in the nose. I heard it crack and he yelled out.

I ran out of the room looking for Robert. I needed to fix this.

I didn't want to lose him.

I was walking through the hallways and I saw Dianne and Vincent sitting in a corner talking in hushed voices.

"We have to tell them!" Dianne said.

"Tell who what?" I asked nonchalantly.

Vincent gulped and then looked at Dianne. She nodded encouragingly.

He cleared his throat and looked at me scared.

"We think Dianne's pregnant," he gushed out. My jaw dropped and I stared at them for a while processing it.

"WHAT?" I asked.

"Well we think...," he said but I cut him off.

"I didn't ask for you to repeat it!" I replied. He shut his mouth and went to stand by Dianne's side. Pussy.

Well this is interesting.