Chapter Fifteen: Epilogue

After the Wings Around The Globe Rally, Dusty has become an international superstar among the racing community. He was greeted by many sponsors for him to race with them, Dusty even becoming an honorary member of the Jolly Wrenches.

Skipper was also flying once again, and Dust was happy for that, having his mentor fly alongside him. Annie was also happy her big brother had won the race and conquered his fear of heights. She also had news for them: after their behaviour, sabotage, cheap tricks, and other such tactics they had committed, Ripslinger and his two cronies, Ned and Zed, they were stripped of their racing status and sent to Rikers Correctional Center, never to race ever again.

~*~*~

Down at Propwash Junction, Dusty was getting himself checked out by Dottie and Chug, Skipper waiting patiently for him. Dusty has his original racing paint job back, while keeping the T-33 wings.

Braedey drove up with Mary alongside him. "Dusty, I have to say, you look much more than you did before." The former complimented. "Streamlined and aerodynamic, it suits you a lot better than being a crop-duster."

"Yeah. You look amazing." Mary agreed.

"Well, thank you." Dusty now noticed the two having their wings and engines ready to go. "Are you both going home?" He asked.

"Well, I have to get ready to head off for Australia, so I can compete in the next V8 Supercars racing season." Braedey shrugged. "I can't leave my crew hanging out there without their teammate. Plus, I'd like to get back on some tarmac and go bumper-to-bumper with others."

"And I have to do my part as town attorney." Mary added. "Plus, someone has to keep Braedey in check." She smirked, gently nudging Braedey.

"You two are definitely perfect for one another." Dottie joked to Braedey and Mary.

"By the way, Lightning wanted me to tell you 'congratulations' for your win in the race." Braedey gently nudged Dusty with his tyre. "You really have what it takes to be an air-racer."

"Thanks, Braedey. That means a lot to me." Dusty smiled. He then nudged something with his wing over to Braedey, and he saw it was a sticker for him. "As a token of thanks."

Braedey took a look. The sticker was of Dusty's racing number 7 in a black circle. The blue racecar nodded with a smile, Sparky now placing it on Braedey's rear bumper.

"You two take care out there." Skipper advised to them.

"Much obliged, Skipper." Mary smiled, her and Braedey now rolling over to the runway.

"I have to say, this vacation was a bit of a hectic one." Braedey commented. "I mean, meeting a crop-duster who wants to race, getting trained by a WW2 Corsair, then we race around the world against other racers, and Dusty proved he was better than Ripslinger." He chuckled to himself. "Talk about a vacation."

Mary then smirked. "So, Gold-Bolt. Last one back home to Radiator Springs buys dinner?" She offered a wager.

"I don't know, Mary. Why don't we just have a cruise back home?" Braedey offered, his wingpack deployed and turbine engines running.

"Mmm... Nah!" Mary smirked. Her thrusters fired up, and she shot forward down the runway, a burnout mark in her path. Once she reached takeoff speed, she took to the skies.

Braedey revved his engine. "Oh, yeah! Ka-chow!" With spinning rear tyres, turbines at full power, the blue racecar chased after Mary, taking to the skies at once.

Dusty watched the two leaving for home, just as he saw a flash of gold light from Braedey, no doubt by his lightning bolts. He fired up his propeller engine, turning to Skipper. The two planes smiled, and they headed to the runway for takeoff. The two planes nodded to one another, and they took to the skies, flying side by side.

The End.
~*~*~
A/N: there we go, ladies and gentlemen. Done and dusted (no pun intended) with this book, and all before the end of the week. Have to say, not bad on my side of things. I'm pretty proud of what I've done, and I hope to get better with my other books.
Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to AnnaliseHamato14 for her OC of Annie Crophopper,  as well as Annalise, and also to ironbloodangel for his OC Zane.

Anyway, I'll get to work on 'Cars 3', and I'm gonna make that book just as good, if not a bit better, than what I did with my other 'Cars' books.
This has been BraedimusSupreme. Talks to you all soon!