Chapter Nine: To India

Soon, the next leg of the race was underway, from Germany to India, so it'll be a long journey for all the planes to go through. It was a nice day to begin with. The racers eventually flew from Germany, first going through Abu Dhabi, the hot sun baking against their frames and engines, but they kept on going without hesitation, as they pass by the tallest building ever built; the Burg Khalifa.

"It's our third leg, and we already lost several competitors to equipment failure." Brent explained to everyone on TV, just as another racing plane fell out of the sky due to engine failure. Fortunately, the plane has landed safely.

Collin then took his turn to speak, as Dusty and Braedey were on a knife-edge above the water

Collin then took his turn to speak, as Dusty and Braedey were on a knife-edge above the water. "But the real story here, Brent, is Dusty Cropphopper."

"Absolutely." Brent agreed.

"He's passing one flyer after another." Colin continued.

"That's right." Brent agreed with Colin. "This guy was built to dust crops, but he's dusting the competition. What about Braedey?"

"He's just as good, maybe better in the skies, than he is on the ground, Brent." Colin replied. The two seem to work like a dynamic duo, one providing tips and tricks, the other working with those tricks.

"What's next, Colin?" Brent asked.

"Brent, this could be Crophopper's leg, all the way." Colin replied. "The racers will have to fly under a hard ceiling of 1,000 feet. Stay under the clouds and in the hills."

Going through part of the Swiss Alps, this planes were all doing their best and keeping below the designated height. However, as two officials of the race were now observing, they saw one of the planes, number 20, go above 1,000ft so he was disqualified from the race.

Braedey was now picking up speed more than he did before

Braedey was now picking up speed more than he did before. He caught up to Dusty, just as he passes another racer with that Radial G Skipper taught him. Annie saw this, and she too was impressed by this.

"What a move." Brent exclaimed.

"Incredible." Colin agreed.

"Look at that radial-G pass." Brent added in.