Welcome!

Hello everyone. It's me, I'm back once again. 

You may have noticed that I've taken down a few stories I previously had. And I'm sorry if you are upset about that. But the reasoning behind that is; I'm rewriting. 

I've changed my writing style since I wrote my first book, and decided I wanted to release books that I would be proud of rather than cringe whenever I saw them in my Published. So, for the first book I'm rewriting. 

It's Deathspawn. 

Surprise!

I had a particular fondness for this story, and the potential the characters I had. So decided to rewrite them in a way that I found would grip you, the readers, and also myself when I wrote them. 

So, the changes: 

1. In this, you'll find that Haden has a better and more complex backstory than she was in the original book. Her relationships with her parents and other gods are more complex, as is her feelings for herself. Her angst is a big part of who she is, and you may be frustrated with how she doesn't link with people easily but I promise, she will as time goes on. 

She will make assumptions quickly about other characters, whether correct or not, so be warned. 

2. The plot line. I have twisted that a bit. While in the original, I had Haden rather immature. I found it difficult to continue with her as a character because of that. So, in this version, her choices have made the storyline more complex with more side characters and side plots alongside the 'wand' plotline belonging to Descendants. 

3. I have revised over Greek Mythology a lot more since my original story so you will find more of that in there. My understanding of the gods and demigods have expanded. But be aware I am exercising artistic liberty with many of them to fit the story. 

Hades's character in particular, as I'm attempting to have him be a mix of the Hades that is presented in Descendants 3 and also in mythology. 

4. I am aware that some of you wanted Hunter and Haden to get together in the original. However, I am saying now that Haden is not into guys in this. She is a lesbian. Warning you now. She will have plenty of positive friendships with male characters in this, but they will not lead to anything. 

I hope you guys enjoy this renovated version of a popular story of mine. Remember, I'm always open to advise and ideas for future characters and plotlines throughout this book.