40

: HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE! MY CHUCHEE! I LOVE YOU MOREEE! AND HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY, I WISH ALL THE BEST TO YOU, EAT MORE AND HEALTHY FOODS! DONT SLEEP LATE AT NIGHT! YOU WILL GET SICK! WE WELL SEE EACH OTHER SOON! ALWAYS REMEMBER, I AM VONNY LOVE, ALWAYS LOVING YOU UNTIL THE END I LOVE YOUUU💜"

Ito ang una kong nakita ng buksan ko ang aking messenger, it is the best greet ever for me, aww, he didn't forget my birthday.

I smiled, Thankyou My Vonny....

My RaVonny

: I promise that i will always by your side, we will fight together, we will protect our self to judgemental world, i promise that i will love you until the end, till the destiny cross our paths together, till my last breath, my ChuChee will be my best love forever, i can be your hero, your strength, your shield and your cover all the time
I love you my ChuChee, be my last girl in my life, im in love with the way you say my name, i wish i could protect you from everything, for this judgemental world, pls take care your  self for me always, i wanna keep you for a long time, and i found my happines in to you, dont ever go, dont stay away from me, cau'z i cant leave without you,
Your my aesthetic, my beautiful view, and you always be my prettiest girl, my beautiful lady, the girl i met in RPW, My only Love ChuChee, i miss you, i love youuuu, happy birthday! Hope to see you soon! Haha, take care your self always because i always take care you!!! Again, Happy Birthday to my Lady! I miss you so much! I LOVE YOU!♡ Till we met, and even this is RPW! MY LOVE WILL STILL STRONG!

Naluha ako, naluha dahil sa tuwa, o my god! I never expected na gagawin nya to.

: haha? Is it corny? It is what i can do eh, i hope you like it haha, i dont doing this actually, its just my first time

Nakangiti akong nag type.

ChuChee

: Vonny! Thankyouuuu! I really appreciate it! I thought you forget my birthday! Haha im so happy now! Thank youuu i really really love it! Very love! 100%! It is my best birthday ever!

My RaVonny

: good god! Thanks! I thought you wouldn't like it! Did you know? Im so nervous a while! Im so happy because you love it, my hands are shaking!

I chukled.

ChuChee

: yeah! I love it! Legit! I wish i can see you na! That's what i want for my birthday gift but, you isn't ready pa, so i will wait!

My RaVonny

: happy birthday!

ChuChee

: salamat! Maraming salamat!

(Vonny tagged you in a post)

So i click my notification, and i smiled when i see it.

Vonny Love (tagged you in a post)

_________________________________________

TO MY LOVE ANGEL! MY CHUCHEE! MY BABYYYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I WISH I CAN CELEBRATE WITH YOU! ALWAYS TAKE CARE YOUR SELF BECAUSE I WANNA KEEP U FOR A LONG TIME, I LOVE YOU!💜 I DIDN'T GET TIRED OF SAYING THAT TO YOU, I MISS YOU! I WANT TO HUG YOU! BUT IT'S RPW eh?! I JUST CAN DO IS LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME, LOVE YOU ALL MY LIFE, EVEN IT WILL BE MY WORST, I WILL STILL LOVE YOU, UNTIL THE END! UNTIL THE DESTINY CROSS OUR PATHS TOGETHER, YOU ARE MY HAPPINES, MY AIR AND MY LIGHT, I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU! STAY SAFE MY BABY! IF I WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE YOU NOW, I WILL MAKE MY IMAGINE IN REAL, HUG YOU, KISS YOU, AND DO WHAT EVER WE WANT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY! MUAH! *kiss your forhead and hug you tight*