72

"Thank you for being here tonight. I'm so happy because you came to my day. To my very special day. To my parents" and he looked at his parents "Thank you for everything, your not always at my side but you feel to me that i am your son. To my siblings Thank you for being here at my side. To my Nanang" he looked at his Nanang "Thank you for accepting my whole. My attitude. Even im not that good though. Thank you for supporting me at my achievements that i want to get. Thank you for being always at my side. Even i was still a baby you'll never leave me. Thank you Nanang and to my girlfriend" he looked at me and smiled. A geniune smile "Thank you for loving me. Thank you for forgiving me. Im an idiot to forgived but you forgived me. Im so happy to have you my ChuChee. You'll never leave me. You are my happiness, my rest, and my whole. If your gone, im gone too, thank you Adajera. I have no more to say thank you for everyone. Enjoy the party. Happy valentine's day to you." I sip at my wine. Ang sarap.

At lahat ay pumalakpak. Pumalakpak na din ako. He was smiling going on my direction. 

"Hey ChuChee" then he kissed my cheeks.

T-that was a PDA!

Umiwas ako ng tingin "Can we dance?" He asked. Inilahad nya ang kamay nya sa harapan ko.

"My pleasure" at tinaggap ko yon.

A thousand years...

I put my hands on his shoulder while his hands on my waist.

"Heart beat fast
Color's and promise's
How to brave
How can i love when i'm afraid"

"Your my everything my ChuChee. Please don't go away"

I smiled "I don't"

"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid i have love you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more....."

"Thank you for coming into my life. You light up my whole world"

"Im not a star but i can be bright. Brighter" i chuckled.

"Yeah. That's you. Your shining like a star. Your my star. Your my strength. Your my evething"

"I love you Adajera. I need you in my life. I need you more than ever"

"I love you My Shorunn"

He smiled "Be my wife. I want to be your husband now"

Natawa ako "Speed ah?"

"Im not speed. Were loving each other for a long time. I just want to make sure that your being my wife so no one can steal you from me. So i think it's the time for us. You think?"

I shrugged "Don't know. You can wait naman di ba?"

"Yes. Of course" he answer immediately.

"Nice. Tara na masakit na paa ko kakasayaw"

Natawa na lang sya at pumunta na kami sa upuan.

"How it hurts?"

I shrugged "Basta masakit. May heels kasi ng kaunti itong sandals ko. Di ako sanay pero pinilit ko pa din" saad ko.

"Tsk why did you use that? You know that your not comfortable you still use it" panenermon nya.

"Akala ko nga kasi don lang tayo sa bahay nyo tapos saglit lang tayo kaya ginamit ko. Ngayon ko lang 'to gagamitin. Di na mauulit" saad ko at minasahe ang aking mga paa.

Ang sakit. Sana talaga di ko na sinuot.

"Tsk take it off" at lumuhod sya saka inalis ang aking sandals.

"A-ano nang susuotin ko ngayon?" I ask. Inalis nya!

"Wait" at may tinipa sya sa phone nya "Hello Manong? Can you go to mall? Please buy a sandals. Ah no. Flat shoes rather. Size 7. Yes thank you. Gave me the item at the party. Make it fast. I dont want to wait. Okay, Thank you"