~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1~

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Alexander woke up with a gasp

Beads of sweat trickled down his face as the Dark brunette hair stuck to his forehead in heaps,the blue eyes where wild as they darted everywhere looking for the culprit.

But there was none.

All they where was the deafening silence and the distance hearing of his breathing coming to an end.Alex felt like he was dying like his heart was being crushed,his lung were squished and squeezed as His eyes stung with unshed tears.

'Not here,it's safe,it's gone'
He repeated threw his mind like a broken record,Alex tried to reassure himself and scrubbed away the tears that wanted to spill and spill.But he won't mourn,he's done too much of that he'll get in a nice relaxing cold shower and get changed for the day.

Alexander Sucked in a well needed deep breath and calmly released it when his squeezed lungs finally unclasped from the Grasp they where in.He could finally breathe in well and that's what he did.

He got in a Cold shower and
Changed for the day...

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Stiles Groaned

Maybe for the fifth or Sixth time.He rolled his eyes again at Scott when he just didn't get Algebra.

"You're supposed to be good at Math so Alec can be good at it and we all can be sparkling happy"Stiles sarcastically chimed clapping his hands and grinning when both Alec and Scott too roll their eyes at him just like he did a minute ago.

Scott Huffed in defeat and slouched in the Dark red arm chair in Alec's bedroom"It makes no sense I mean who cares about + and A+ and all that crap.I say we go out and get pizza!"

"He'll Yeah-"

Before Alec and Scott could rave on the thought Stiles shut them down"No-NOPE.You two are going to sit like little good doggy's and you,You little runt do your homework."He then proceeded to prod and poke at them whilst sending a very deadly death glare.

Sunderland once again sighed in defeat and groaned but obliged and wrote gibberish right on the paper.

He muttered curses as the Stilinski ordered pizza but still stood his ground at the hopeful beaming eyes sent his way.

The Call beeped off and the eyes gazed to him"Hah,you aren't getting none if you don't do your homework,Alec.Scott you aren't getting none if you don't help him because your both bad at Algebra"

"But-"

"-Ah,Ill get Liam on you"That shut Alec up as his fearful but wary eyes darted to him then at the homework.

Yeah Alec Sunderland found out that if Liam has to suffer with homework,so does he...Don't mess with the Beta especially when he's angry.

"Anyways Scott I did a little research-"

"-Like Always"

"Shut it Sunderland"Stilinski hissed at the smug looking younger Male.

"AS-I was saying.North of California rumours spreading that Monroe has taken in more people but not only that.Shes now got a Supernatural pet she says it's her 'Secret' weapon"

All three gulped "It's getting worse and worse each time.I hope his guy who's coming to the loft on Wednesday is actually strong and helpful Alec"Scott pleaded fiddling with his fingers as Stiles went to go get the pizza and came back up soon as Alec replied.

"Oh-Ho-Ho~Trust me he IS Helpful"

Poor Scott and the Mcall pack,they don't know what's coming...

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽