~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8~

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽Dead silence was usually that crawls around at night except the ear piercing scream of a male

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
Dead silence was usually that crawls around at night except the ear piercing scream of a male.

"N-No"A choked pleas erupted from his bloodied mouth,hands scraping the cold brick walls for purchase.It was eerily pitch black as a streetlight flickered on and off.

Another whimper,a pale hand slapped around the victims mouth,he was around his late 20s with cotton candy pinky hair and chestnut eyes that shed tears.Crimson liquid poured down his olive skinned neck and trailed a puddle on the edge of his bony collarbone.

Now what filled the silence was music.

A cheery song blasted threw the attackers ears as he sung loudly,curls bouncing with every nod of his head.

'i'm burnin' through the sky,yeah 200 degrees
that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
i'm travelling at the speed of light
i wanna make a supersonic woman of you~'

Rocking his hips back and forth,the attacker swayed to the music the long thrilly Snow White skirt swaying with the movements,blood leaking at the bottom,tiny droplets every so often dripping off and onto the rubble below them.

The curly male stepped forward putting weight on the victims back,chest crushing as his attacker pushed even closer.
More tears leaked as a crooked fingers ran down the length of the neck that bared to him.

He swept up the dribble of blood and sucked it off his finger and grinned.

'i'm having such a good time
i'm having a ball~
(don't stop me now)
if you wanna have a good time(alright)-'

"JUST GIVE ME A CALL!"The prowling breast Screamed in the air,arms outstretched as he released his meal and let the body slug to the floor no attempts at even escaping.

The tall lean Male jiggled his ass as the chorus came and blasted out"DON'T STOP ME,DON'T STOP ME,DON'T STOP ME HEY HE-"
Before he could finish a scuffle was heard and emerald green eyes darted to the running person.

"That's not fair"He sighed out,before the pink haired male could even take another step and dream about escape and drinking cocktails on a beach.The green eyed Male was their within a blink of an eye,one hand gripping the collar of the escaper and yanked back.

Panting the victim squeezed their eyes closed awaiting for the inevitable to happen.But it didn't,they peeled open one eye and looked up with a questionable gaze.

The man listening to music paused with a click of a button on his baby blue IPod and started up a conversation"Hi,I'm sorry but I'm hungry and you was doing something un-holy to a woman could you please stop making noises your ruining my fun"

"W-wh-What!"

"Oh for gods sake...Shut the hell up,I mean it's not hard"

Huffing the victim flayed his arms "Why!"

"Are you deaf?Hearing aids are only a couple of hounded dollars unless u get them prescribed I could alwa-"

"-Are our going to spare me?

Snorting the curly supernatural patted the guys ruffled hair "NoPe! You was sexually harassing the poor woman which counts as me ripping your throat out.Get it?"

"I-WHAT EVEN ARE Y-"

Before he could even splutter one more word sharp fangs like those of wolves pierced his neck,the victim gasped,eyes wide.

The taller Male hummed in delight,supporting more weight of his meal as their eyes rolled back and slumped against him.Soon enough nothing was left and the taller Male tore out a chunk from the olive skin to make it look like an animal attack.

Wiping a hand across their mouths they sighed replaying the music back up.

"Well that was very dramatic than it needed to be!"

With that he skipped off In the night,a corpse sprawled on an alley floor,a woman keeping her dignity.

'La-da-da-da-dah
Da-da-da-ha
Ha-da-da, ha-ha-ha
Ha-da-da, ha-da-da-ah~'

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
"Sir?"
"Hmmm?"

"Should we let him out,Ive think your son has suffered enough!"

"Maybe,Maybe not.He knows not to break that one rule..."

"B-But Sir,I mean what's so wrong ab-"

"-about having relationships with mortal human beings.A lot is wrong,very much could go wrong.I couldn't risk it Addison,he knows that's the only rule he should follow"

"No dating mortals!"

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽