~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4~

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Hands excitedly slapped against the table in a clap like gesture
As Stiles bolted up from the chair,eyes pointedly staring at Alex.
"So We forgot your introduction,get on with it"
The male demanded,hands coming up to place on his hips sassily.

Alexander chuckled softly,amused at this Mortals antics"Alright"He replied raising a brow as Alex held his hands up in surrender,also standing up straighter.
"I'm Alexander Hel-Stren Morningstar.
I'm the Prince of as you say 'Hell' my Mother the Queen,Father the King all that other royalty bullshit blah,Blah.
I like Cats-"

This got a laugh out of Stiels as he tried to silence it with a hand clasped around his mouth.

Alex inreturn mocked fake offence and gasped at said Male"Do we have a problem?"he questioned,trying to get a embarrassed or scared look from him.

All he got was another mockery
"Wow,the big great Prince Of Hell Loves Little,Weak Kittens"

Slamming both hands down on the oak table he slowly leaned forward,a vicious grin plastered on his face"I'll have you know,Mortal-"
He stared watching as Said Male calmed down,gulping and stumbling back.

"-I can like what I want,When I want.And if I like Kitten's then so be it.
But if we have a problem,I think we should duel this out.
Dontcha' think?"
Alex watched as the Stilinski's legs hit the chair and he toppled backwards,only to plop right back in place.

Shaking his head rapidly 'No'"I-I.No,No-NoPe-Not a Thing"he stutters popping the 'P'.

Like a switch Alexander backed off,a huge sweet smile over took the vicious grin and he clapped his hands once"Awesome!"

Stiles thought this Dude May or may not be Bipolar.

'Don't Talks About Kittens,Check'
He mentally took note and so did the others.

Little Did Stiles Know Alexander felt a tad bit guilty,And that was very rare for the Devil himself.

For the rest of the night Alex flirted with the Brunette and watched as he cutely flushed a bright red until he took pity and decided to leave.

I mean he was tired and hungry.

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Shutting the door behind him
Alexander sighed sadly looking at the dark isolated house.
It had a lonely aurora and it was Cold.

But Alex got used to it.

Turning the Heating on in the kitchen Alex poured himself a glass of Bourbon,he walked to the freezer grabbing the bag of ice cubes.
Tearing the plastic cover with his glistening white teeth he grabbed a handful of the Cubes and plopped them into the liquid.

After closing the freezer and walking upstairs he carelessly stripped down into only boxer's leaving his clothes to scatter around the grey room.

Alexander sipped the Alcohol and relished in the way it burnt his throat,tingling the skin and giving him some kind of balance back to his humanity.

Keeping the Male grounded to reality of why he's here.

To be used and dumped.

To help random people.

Only to be thrown back out like a stray puppy.

All Alexander was to the world,was a weapon.

Well To one Mortal he was his first ever Gay Crush.

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽