~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6~

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽Stiles stared at the beautiful woman in front of him

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
Stiles stared at the beautiful woman in front of him.
Dark Obsidian curls bouncing on her shoulders as she bounds to him.
A gleaming face,purse hooked under one arm the other finishing of her milkshake.
It was Strawberry he noticed,the girl gracefully slides the trash into the bin on her way past making a Stop right in front of his face.

Stiles blinked.

Sure she was beautiful,but not Lydia beauty.
She was her own kind of beauty.
The woman before her had the kind of dark brown eyes that sparkle in the sun.

"Your The Mortal Boy making Alex go all sappy,I've been trying to do that for years.
Oh silly me I forgot to introduce myself...
I'm Aubrey Kingston-Smith"

Aubrey spewed out,grinning,the pristine pearly sharp fangs that pierced from her mouth and pressuring her bottom plump lip.
Each word a flutter of her long eyelashes,god she was a goddess.

Hand reaching out he wanted to touch to taste to hear.

Stiles Whisky eyes glazed over with pure lust,mouth agape to taste those sweet lips and feet subconsciously dragging him forward.

Oh god-

-She smelt amazing,from up-close.

Who was he kidding,she was more beautiful than Lydia.

Oh god-She was his queen.

"My Queen"The Male mumbled softly gripping one of her silky curls,twisting it through his fingers in an S.
One hand circled her waist,pressing his Queen close.
Both flush together.

So amazing,beautiful,such beauty,smells like candy,fabulous eyes and everything.

'Just want one taste'

'One-'

The mortal gasped eyes now twinkling and he yelped,scrambling away from the position.Eyes frantically searching everywhere on Aubrey who had a bored expression.

Stiles didn't even know he was blushing until he looked at himself in his Samsung.
"I-I.I didn't mean to"
Stuttering out an apology,Aubrey rolled her eyes and looked to Alexander who crossed his arms in pure irritation.
Feet scuffing the cobble,he could practically feel the jealousy from over here.

"What happened?"
He finally questioned,head tilting like a puppy.Eyes shon pure innocent to Aubrey's allure.
He almost wanted to-to-