~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7~

(Wow a very iconic picture must I say)<Can we thank Sound_Anime for giving me the ideas of replacing Benjamin with Finn>☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽Clicking against the mouse Stiles squinted his eyes and gaped like he just saw porn hub for the first time

<Can we thank Sound_Anime for giving me the ideas of replacing Benjamin with Finn>
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
Clicking against the mouse Stiles squinted his eyes and gaped like he just saw porn hub for the first time.

These demonic looking people where everything he wanted to be,from the ripped six-pack and muscular figure.
Jesus Christ on a cracker he was lacking the muscles,tugging up his t-shirt he slapped his slight growing four-pack.

It wasn't bad but it could've been better he had a sort of lean build like Dick Grayson from Batman but this was all from the running,maybe a few push ups could do him good.

On the bright screen illuminated many demons.

From Males to Females,his search bar reading
'What is an Incubus?'

What popped up on google images where either Males or Females with huge boobs and ass,or ripped muscles.
Clothing article was practically shredded revealing human skin(even secret parts Stiles Un-holy eyes didn't want to see).
Most of them had Horns,Wings and even talons.Eyes were a selection of colour from green to red.

But Avery?

Is that how u spell her name or is it Aubrey?

Well whatever her name is didn't look like that,just a normal young adult who's too pretty for this world.

Shrugging Stiles clicked on a link,accepting the cookies it offered and scrolled down until finding the written speech that's printed bold.

'Incubus are the opposite of Succubus.
An Incubus is a dominate role unlike a Incubus who is a submissive.
They both are a demonic form of creature revolving around Lust,sex and hormones.
Some class them as genderless seemingly can change from one sex to the other.'

'So is Aubrey a Male or female,maybe both'

God was this confusing,scrolling more he found more facts.Brain already sucking It in like a slushy.

'Incubus is the terminology of a sex demon that relies upon the desire of human intercourse.
These demons don't naturally have relationships with their own kind.
They feast upon hormones and the endorphins the victims give off when in sexual activities,with this comes the delight for Incubus's as they swallow it whole until the victim is left to re-charge and asleep.

If in Danger both the Succubus and Incubus can kill something by taking their soul'

Gaping Stiles died then And there,he almost had sex with a demon that wanted to take his soul.

What was this!

It felt like one of those cliche horror movies where a paralysis demon will come and eat you.

'Succubus is the terminology of a sex demon,they have the traits of an Incubus where they take the soul and feast upon pleasure.

But the roles change as the Succubus is more in a submission role they can top but don't take that much pleasure in doing so.'

'These Demons are mythical leg-'

And nope Stiles Stilinski has had enough for one night.
Clicking off the website and making sure to delete his search history Stiles stripped down to boxers and passed out onto his bed.

The days keep getting weirder and Weirder.
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
Sorry it's short ppl I'm trying to revise and I'm so exhausted.

I'll be putting in a routine for my books now so I can revise and write my books at the same time.

Hope u enjoyed~

Have a nice/day~

Make sure to eat and drink~