Recap book 2

Hey hey everyone! Here's a (sadly enough not very short) recap for those who need a little reminder of what happened in book 2. I forgot to post it so here it is XD

For those who haven't read book 2 yet, I advise you not to read this because it contains almost everything that happens in book 2 XD

Without further due, here is my crappy recap of book 2...

////////////////////////////////

After their eventful first year, the boys go back to Hogwarts. Things are fine, until they get word of Magical Creatures that are on the loose in both the magical and the muggle world. The boys decide to leave it to the adults, until a Zouwu attacks Hogsmeade when Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok are in the town.

Where do the Magical Creatures come from? Why do they keep popping up?

Well, it has to do with Taehyung.

Taehyung, the boy who can talk to animals, has been disappearing into the forest more often than usual. He's been hanging out with Abigail more often than usual.

And then the night after the Zouwu attacked, he wakes up near the lake with claw marks on his arm. Needless to say, that doesn't mean anything good.

Besides this, the boys learn about a certain book called 'The Magic in Music', one Taehyung knows very well and got from Professor Crawford as a gift.

But why did Crawford give it to him?

Well, Crawford, the bastard, appears to be more than just a teacher. The boys are suspicious of him. They want to find out what's going on and they investigate the book. Just then, Taehyung goes to Crawford to ask about the book. 

Big mistake.

Abigail is there too and as soon as the boys find Taehyung again, he doesn't seem to remember being friends with them. He's been put under Abigail's power that moment he went to talk to Crawford. 

The boys try to snap Taehyung out of it, but nothing helps. More attacks of Magical Creatures happen, things escalate and a Thunderbird attacks the school - a creature completely under Taehyung's control. However, Taehyung is still under Abigail's power and doesn't know what he's doing.

The boys try to prove that Abigail is bad, that she's working with Crawford and that the two of them are planning something evil related to destroying the school. They plan to brew Veritaserum, a truth potion, and give it to the two after the Quidditch game so it will be crowded and they won't be seen.

But things escalate again.

At the Quidditch game, Crawford knocks Jin out, uses Polyjuice Potion to change into him and trick Taehyung and Jungkook into coming with him. Then, it appears that Crawford isn't who he says he is. He's been using Polyjuice Potion all this time for something else. In fact, he is Min Yoonchul, Yoongi's father. The Mins take Taehyung and Jungkook away and force Taehyung to take control of an even more dangerous creature: a dragon. Taehyung doesn't want to, but they threaten to hurt Jungkook and he just can't let that happen.

So he does as he's told. He sends the dragon to Hogwarts to destroy the castle.

The boys find him when he's controlling the dragon near the castle and they beg him to stop, but just when Taehyung is about to stop, Aurors appear and they arrest the boy. He tells them he ordered the dragon not to hurt anyone, only the building, but they don't believe him and take him to the Ministry.

The Mins get caught by the Aurors as well and Jungkook is freed. As Taehyung is being taken away, the Mins tell their son Yoongi about the prophecy. Seven boys with the power to destroy the Dark will grow up to become the greatest wizards of this generation and would stop all evil.

It is a shock to Yoongi that the prophecy mentioned seven boys, all seven of them, instead of the five first-years who he had believed to be the only ones who were part of the prophecy.

The Mins are taken to Azkaban, there is a hearing for Taehyung and he is cleared of all charges, and things seem to be fine again.

But Yoongi knows better. They all know better. This hasn't ended yet.

Taehyung knows too and as they are talking about their holidays in Namjoon's house, he makes a decision he doesn't tell any of his friends: he's not going back to Hogwarts.

////////////////////////////// 

That was the recap! Enjoy reading the first chapter <3