Night 2

|Jack's p.o.v|

I opened my eyes and pulled myself up with struggle, I groaned and I fell back down, my chest felt like it was on fire. "Jack? You okay?" I looked up and saw Antony crouching down towards me "My chest...i-it feels like it's on fire...I-I can't breath" he helped me lay down on my back, my chest felt relieved and I could breath "...Thanks Antony" he nodded, as I looked up a little more I saw Shelby, Riley and Nathan, all of them staring at me with concerned looks. I smiled weekly and spoke "I hope I didn't hold everyone back" Nathan nodded "No we all actually just woke up too but we saw you struggling" I sighed in relief.

We all heard static and then the screen appeared "Welcome back to Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria, I hope you all have fun tonight" the man grinned, I sat up so I could see and understand better "So Jack? Painful entry huh? Hahaha I wonder why" I snarled "What did you do to me" he laughed "I didn't do anything, you'll be experiencing those pains every time you'll come here but I swear I didn't do anything to you" he sighed and continued talking "So I'm still surprised that this many of you survived the first night, eventually only 2 or 3 people survive and then they're gone by the second or third night"

Antony helped me stand up, I kept my arm around his shoulders to help me stand "I'm not to sure how to react if you make it through this night but I'm going to make a few changes" Shelby stuttered "Ch-Changes? Again? Wh-What could you possibly change?" The man grinned "Let's just say that the security room has been switched places, also you'll all be partnered up and kinda spread around the building" I took a small step forwards "No way, you can't do that!" "Ah Jack, but I can, now Have Fun At Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" the static and screen then disappeared.

As soon as I blinked I was in a different room but...I couldn't see anything "What the hell! I'm in the kitchen!" I looked around and saw a light, I quickly made my way out trying not to crash into anything. I made it out and leaned on a wall, my chest was burning and I had troubles breathing again "Geez...do I have asthma or something?" I put my hand on my chest and breath calmly, soon enough I could breath properly again then I realized "I'm all alone, what? Dammit, he tricked us" I walked down the hall looking around, the building had shifted a bit but not much.

"Antony? Riley? Shelby? Nathan?" I creeped through the halls calling their names but I got no response "Nathan?" "Jack?" I froze and turned around, Nathan stood behind me and sighed "Wow, at least you're okay, were you with someone?" I walked up to him "No, I'm guessing you weren't either" he nodded no in response, I growled a little "That fucker lied to us" Nathan held both of my shoulders "Calm down, we'll find out who he is then we'll get him" I sighed "Okay, I'll calm down" Nathan let go of me and put his hands in his pocket, looks like it was just us again.

We decided to walk around in hope to find someone "So Jack? Where did you 'spawn'" I looked at him then in front of me "In the kitchen, it wasn't to pleasant since I couldn't see anything and I'm not sure but...after I got out I couldn't breath...I may have asthma, but what about you?" "Um in the bathrooms, it was pretty creepy" I grinned a little as he shivered. Since only the security was changed locations that means that the other places haven't changed so we're back in the eastern hall. We managed to reach the intersection again, I looked to my right and noticed that the light was gone which meant that he wasn't joking about that.

I felt someone tug my shirt "Jack, let's go left again" I nodded and Nathan and I turned to out left, the party room as usual decorated but something changed about it, surprisingly it wasn't the animatronics...well not entirely it was just what they were holding.........Shelby...

|Nathan's p.o.v|

My jaw dropped to the floor, in Freddy's arms lie Shelby, she was unconscious, I started running up to her until a static went off "Wake up Shelby..." I looked at Shelby and her eyes fluttered open, I mumbled "Shit" she sat up a little almost slipping through Freddy's arms, she then looked to her left and her mouth started opening. "Nathan, get her before she screams" without hesitation I quickly ran up to Shelby and Freddy, Shelby let out a small yelp before I put my hand above her mouth and grabbing her from Freddy's arms.