Night 4

|Antony's p.o.v|

I woke up crying for some reason, my ankle was killing me and so was my head. I had scratches all around my body as well as marks. I sat up and wiped away my tears, Shelby was laying down on her side, her hair seemed to cover her face so I couldn't tell if she was awake or not. Riley was in an uncomfortable position it seemed, she was sitting up against the wall and her head leaned forwards.

Jack and Nathan were funny, Jack was on top of Nathan and Nathan had his arm around Jack's waist. I snickered a little but then it turned into laughing...really loud...that woke up the girls "Antony? Why are you-" Shelby noticed both boys and started laughing too then it was joined by Riley. Jack and Nathan woke up and looked at us with angry looks then they looked at each other and realized why we were laughing "What the fuck!! Why am I on top of you!!" I laughed even more that my stomach started to hurt.

"Why is my arm around you!!" I felt light headed so I lay down still laughing "S-stop! I'm gonna pass out!!" They separated and looked away from each other, Shelby, Riley and I stopped laughing and got up "I think that was nice" we looked at Shelby, she smiled "I mean ever since we got here we've been so worried about getting to the security room and keeping one another safe, it was nice to laugh and smile for once" Jack chuckled a bit "Heh, that was deep but true" it was silent after, no one said anything not even moved.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, I hope you have a wonderful time" the microphone seemed to work better, there wasn't any static sound when he talked "How are you all? I am still surprised that you've all made it this far but oh well, you still have another night after this one if you make it far enough" I snarled a bit "Why are we here huh?" The man laughed hard then sighed "I can't tell you that, that won't be any good for me"

Shelby walked over to Nathan and grabbed his arm, that's when I noticed all of the bands on him, he was covered in them any more of them and he'd look like a mummy "Things are going to be a little trickier this night, I have put two floors, I'm not going to tell you of course where the security room is but because all of this is new to you I'll let all of you stay together in this room once it's 12am" I heard Jack sigh in relief.

The light in the room that we were in dimmed out telling us that it's time to start, as promised we were all in the same room, things for sure did look a lot more different than before "I think it's best that we-" Jack cut Nathan off "Shut up! You're always making the decisions, let us decide what to do, Nathan you're injured badly, I bet you can't even run or walk properly" Nathan opened his mouth to say something but he didn't, instead he sighed and lowered his head "Alright..." Jack put his hands in his pockets "Either way, I knew what you were thinking, we should stay together, it'll be easier to keep track of one another and help out if we're all together" we all nodded.

A bonus about it was that it'd be harder for the animatronics to get to us, especially since there are two floors now. We followed the hallway to our left, it was dark but a bit of light could be made out as we continued walking "I wish I knew what's going on" I felt a strong pat on my back causing me to trip and almost fall "No worries Antony, just focus on what we're doing now okay?" Jack smiled at me, I sighed "Okay" the light got brighter until we were in the party room, all animatronics were on stage and hopefully Foxy was in Pirates Cove.

Nathan looked at Chica, you could see a bit of fear in his eyes but he was very good at hiding it "Nathan? You alright?" He looked at me and took a shaky breath which revealed his fear "Y-yeah...just a little nervous that's all" I remember, at the very beginning of all this Nathan was the bravest, he wasn't scared about anything but now...something got to him...it changed him in this and now he's starting to get scared. He noticed my blank face "What are you thinking about?" I looked at him and shrugged "Nothing important, at least in my opinion"