Night 1

|Shelby's p.o.v|

Nathan put his hands in his pocket and sighed, Riley stood next to me and whispered a little "Okay so from what I know, only Bonnie is active in Night 1" I nodded then looked at her confused "Wait how do you know how each night works?" She laughed a little "I watched my brother play a few times, I even tried playing it on my own" I rolled my eyes, I felt something on my shoulder causing me to jump "Haha, sorry Shelby"

I glared at Jack "Jack shut up, we have to stay quiet remember" he lowered his head "Sorry" Antony stretched and sighed "Guess we better get going" Nathan and Antony started walking, Riley, Jack and I walked behind them but not to far from them. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was huge, there were many tables filled with party hats and other things.

I stopped walking and store at a poster, it had 3 of the animatronics, Bonnie Bunny, Chica The Chicken and Freddy Fazbear. I went to start walking again until I realized "Uh, guys? Shit, I lost them" at that point I regretted stopping to look at a poster with 3 animatronics on them. I stood still and looked around "Jack? Riley? Antony? Nathan?" I walked down the hall a little still calling out their names.

I kept walking down the hall holding myself tightly, out of all the places in the world this is the one place I don't want to be in "Guys?" I turned down the hall and stopped in front of another poster, it had a picture of Chica with her bib that read LET'S EAT!!! I walked away and shivered "No thanks" I felt goosebumps forming all over my arms, I didn't like the feeling of being left alone in this place and knowing that animatronics will wander around everywhere.

I came across a wall, I looked to the right and there was a hall that stretched down pretty far then I looked to my left and my entire body froze "N-No way" in front of me was something I never ever wanted to see, I wanted to scream but if I did...maybe they'd wake up...

|Nathan's p.o.v|

We kept walking down the hall, there were many party items scattered around the floor and tables. I heard a faint whisper "Shelby?" Jack spoke too "What! Where is she!" Antony and I both turned around "Jack shut...up" we all store behind us, Shelby was gone "Where is she?" Riley looked at me "I don't know, we were talking just a moment ago" I felt a touch of concern flooding my body "We better find her before an animatronic gets to her" Riley nodded in response.

Antony sighed "Alright, what if we split up? It'll be easier to find her that way and easier to find the security room too I mean who knows how much time we have left" I nodded "Yeah but who goes with who?" Antony stood beside Riley "I'll go with Riley, Jack you go with Nathan, we'll meet each other after hopefully" we all nodded, Antony and Riley went back the way we came from and Jack and I kept on walking forwards.

I looked around every corner I could see but there was one room Jack and I hesitated in entering "What's in here? And why is it pitch black?" I squinted my eyes trying to look in better but it did no good "Don't know, but I think in the game there was a black room I don't remember what room it was though" Jack crossed his arms and looked down "I can't remember either, maybe the others know what room it is" I shrugged faintly "Let's keep looking for Shelby, who knows how terrified she is"

We walked away from the dark room and ignored it for a while "Hey Nathan?" "Hm?" I looked at Jack "What part of the building are we in?" I shrugged "I don't know, if I know what room we're in maybe I could know" we turned to our left and saw 2 doors, one of them had a figure with what appeared to have a dress on and the other had nothing on "What's this? Bathrooms?" My eyes widened and I felt a light bulb light up in my head "Bathrooms, we're in the east side of the building which means that the black room was the kitchen" Jack looked at me bitting his lip "Oh yeah" he facepalmed.