Night 5

Part 1

|Nathan's p.o.v|

I woke up screaming in pain and grabbing my stomach, I felt something on my shoulder and something covering my mouth. The pain disappeared as if it weren't even there and I stopped screaming, Antony, Riley, Jack and Shelby all looked at me with concerned looks...this time it wasn't Jack we woke up to......this time it was me..."Nathan?" I looked at Shelby as she removed her hand from my shoulder and mouth "What happened?" I was shaking and I struggled to breath a little "I-I don't know, it felt like something was sticking it's hand in my stomach and it just...hurt..." I could see her eyes watering up, the others slowly got up as there was a static.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, I hope you have a wonderful time! Well then, it would seem that now Nathan has some problems? Hahaha how delightful and such a twist, to be honest I never expected that" he laughed again as I got up holding my stomach "Tonight, is the last night as you all know, but of course it will be the hardest yet. Two floors and in one of them the security room, all animatronics are on and are ready to play with you. Of course Foxy is a lot faster than before so good luck trying to run away from him and Freddy? Well I'll let you figure out what he has in mind" he laughed once again before the lights dimmed out, this time instead of a static to end it...there was screeching from animatronics.

I felt something wet and sticky on my shirt but when I took off my hand there was nothing, not even a wet spot "We better start moving, there's no time to wait unless we want animatronics to get to us" I noticed Jack rubbing his chest a little and clearing his throat "Shelby?" She looked at me "Yeah what's wrong?" I looked back at Jack as they started walking "No arguing or excuses okay? I want you to stay with Jack and keep an eye on him tonight, if he starts coughing he'll need someone to help him" Shelby's eyes widened "What? No I'm staying with you especially after what happe-" I glared at her causing her to stop, she sighed before kissing me on the cheek and walking towards Jack "I'll be fine Shelbs, after all it's not as serious as Jack's problem"

We went the same way that we went last night, but of course that asshole had to mix things up again since the stage wasn't there, not even the stairs "Um guys?" Riley spoke with a little bit of fear in her voice "I'm not the only one who sees that curtain right?" In the corner of the room was a purple curtain that was completely open with the sign knocked to the ground "F-Foxy..." we all backed away slowly until I hit the wall, Antony turned around and froze in front of me "N-Nathan...don't move..." with the corner of my eye I saw a red twitchy furry figure with sharp teeth that formed a smile.
Foxy slammed his hook near my head before putting his mouth near my ear and screeching loudly causing me to flinch, he then ran away quickly down the hall knocking things over behind him.

I slid down the wall grabbing my head, the only thing I could hear was a ringing sound and my heart beating quickly. The pain in my stomach came back causing me to whine a little, I uncovered my ears as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up finding Antony in front of me "Are you alright?" I nodded as he helped me up "That was close, we really should be finding the security room before anything else gets worse, no splitting up this time at all" Riley crossed her arms. The party room was a little dark but there was enough light to see our surroundings.

We started walking back the way we came from until 2 dots at the end of the hall started getting closer and closer to us "G-guys......we should run" Shelby started tugging at Jack's arm and they both backed away slowly before running off. I looked back in front of me and the glowing dots were a lot closer that you could now see a figure, that figure was something we didn't want to see so early in the night "R-Riley? You know your whole plan about sticking together? Well that's gonna have to end for now" Antony slowly backed away and ran around the corner. Riley and I looked at each at each other before nodding and backing away. My foot hit the corner of a table causing me to flinch and for Riley to jump and hit the table next to me and making things fall over "Shit!" We turned around and the figure started running towards us, I grabbed Riley's arm before running in the direction that everyone else ran in.