Night 3

|Riley's p.o.v|

I sat down calmly waiting for everyone else to wake up, Jack had his hands against his chest and he struggled to breath. The others moved around a bit and soon enough Antony opened his eyes, he had a band around his ankle and Shelby had a band around her leg. I sighed calmly as Antony struggled to sit up "How long have you been awake for?" I smiled a bit "Not long really" we were interrupted by a horrifying cough coming from Jack, he sat up and he kept coughing "Jack!" Shelby and Nathan quickly sat up at the sight of it and Antony crawled over to him "Are you alright?" Jack kept coughing so we pushed him down to the floor so he could relax a bit.

His coughing soon stop and he could breath again "What the hell was that?" I looked over at Nathan who stood up, his eyes had a pinch of concern "I don't know" the static appeared scaring us but there was no monitor, just voice "Poor Jack, you get worse every night and there's nothing anyone can do about it" Jack snarled a bit causing the man to laugh "Now now, no need to act like a wild animal, since I feel so bad for you I'll leave everything the way it was last night, happy?" the man sighed "You know, I'm still surprised that this many of you have made so far, eventually 2 or 3 people would still be alive" I looked at all of us and realized that he was right, the nights get harder so really we shouldn't be many people.

"Oh well I can't complain, it just makes it a lot more fun one quick suggestion however, you might want to stay away from Freddy from here on out" he sighed again "Have Fun At Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" the static disappeared and we were left in dim light. As I blinked I was in the party room, I turned around and found Jack on top of the table "Jack?" He looked at me and pointed down at the table "I don't know how I got up here" I smiled and helped him down. I felt something sticky on my hand however, I looked closer at it and smelled it "Aw gross! Jack why is my hand covered in blood?!" He looked at me confused "Honestly I don't know" he started coughing again, as he removed his hands I noticed something dripping from his mouth...blood.

"Jack you're bleeding from your mouth!" He wiped his mouth with his hand and sighed "Guess you're right" he picked up a napkin and wiped his hands off. We heard a scream coming from down the hall so we ran towards it, we then ended up in the other part of the party room as well as the stage, in front of us was Nathan who was leaning against one of the tables staring at Freddy...and...Freddy store back "Nathan?" He looked at Jack and we started approaching him. An image of Freddy popped into our minds then it disappeared, my eyes rolled behind my head and I collapsed onto the floor.

|Jack's p.o.v|

I grabbed my head as the image disappeared, I also heard a thump, as I turned around I saw Riley laying down on the floor "Riley!" I went to go help her up but I felt a hand on my mouth and another on my back forcing me down to the ground. As I looked up I saw Bonnie who store down at her and picked her up running off, I got up after they left and I glared at Nathan "You idiot! I could have saved her!" Nathan looked at me "No idiot, you could have died trying to, either way there's no need to worry, Bonnie just went to go hide her somewhere" I looked down the hall then back at him "How do you know that?" He put his hand on my shoulder and patted it "Cause Chica did the exact same with Shelby"

He started to walk down the hall then I remembered the scream from earlier "Wait, so if that scream wasn't Shelby's...no way!" He looked at me with a blank expression causing me to laugh "Ha! It was you! Out of everyone here you're the one id least expect to be so scared and scream like that!!" I started laughing even more. As I looked up I saw Nathan grab me and putting his hand over my mouth and he talked in a serious tone "Shut up if you want to live cause either Freddy or me will kill you in the blink of an eye" I removed his hand from my mouth "Alright sorry, I just found it funny" he rolled eyes.

We heard footsteps coming from the hall, as a figure came out from the corner we were relieved "Thank god I found you both" Antony walked up to us relived as well but then he looked around worriedly "Where's Riley and Shelby?" We both chuckled nervously then Nathan spoke "Let's just say Bonnie and Chica decided to play a game of hide and seek with us" Antony put his hands in his pocket "Well then, we should maybe split up and look for them, it would be best" they then looked over at me with worried faces. I was confused at first as to why then I remembered about my coughing "Right, I'll be fine don't worry" they both sighed then we parted ways in different directions.