~Matt's P.O.V~

A/N: aight so if any of you guys are actually reading it please drop a comment message me tell me wat u guys think please ! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Amber sat in the back headphones blaring constantly shooting glares at me. I turned into the house driveway and got out quickly and rushed towards the door.

" OK I guess ill carry my own bags in !" I heard amber call out. I walked back and grabbed her suitcase and directed her inside cursing under my breath. As I fumbled to find the key I dropped them and I heard a scoff.

" what??" I ask

"Oh nothing" amber rolled her eyes.

"Just like her father" jimmy called out

" oh but one problem Jimbo that's not my father " she muttered. I acted as I didn't hear and opened the door dropping ambers bag on the floor and rushing for a beer.

"Matt babe- take amber to the room we set up for her " Val called.

"I'm kinda busy here" I yelled back tightening the grip on the can.

" something wrong Matt" amber walked in with a smirk and hint of evil in her eyes. Crap this kid was going to be issues.

"Nah everything is just fine" I said and then went for her bags. I walked her upstairs to her room me and Val worked on it she was really excited but I was on the borderline of pulling my eyes out.

" thanks." Amber said as she walked in but this time there was a hint of sincerity like she meant it.