~ Amber's P.o.v ~

Ryan walked out towards the backyard I could see him through the glass door sitting smoking a cigarette. I was sitting in the living room getting smothered in love. Too much love. Matt's mom er- I mean my grandma was pinching my cheeks like if I was a little kid. God I wish I could just get up and leave.

" uh- I need to use the bathroom" I said abruptly as I got up and walked upstairs. Wait this isn't my house crap.

" umm where's the bathroom?" I called from upstairs.

" second door to your right sweetie!" Val yelled back.

I walked into the bathroom and just stood there in front of the mirror for like 5 mins before the door opened.

" woah- someone's in here!" I yelled a bit scared. Just my luck Ryan walked in.

" Dude what the fuck!!" I yelled. I tried getting to the door but he stood in front of it.

" I'm not letting you out until you tell me how you feel about me" he whispered. I felt my heart race my palms got all sweaty. What the fuck was I suppose to say. I mean I can't stand him but at the same time when we kissed it felt so right.

" Ryan not here not in the bathroom" I said. I got closer to him hoping he would move. He stood there his eyes on me.

" I'm not moving" he said giving that cute half smile.

" Matt will be looking for me and when he finds you in here with me he will kill you" I whispered angrily.

" I told him you wanted to go to the store plus he's in the back he won't notice" he said with a smirk.

" ok fine I'll tell you how I feel...me and you can't be anything you have your girlfriend and I'm barely adjusting to this life I don't want a relationship we will never be together it won't work..." I said but a part of me was yelling the truth. He looked down and then back at me.

" I- ok but..." He stopped and put his arm around my waist and pulled me in close, this time I let him. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine, trying to express all that he felt for me. His mouth tasted so sweet but at the same time like cigarettes but I enjoyed it. His lips smiled against mine, then he pulled away from the kiss. I gazed into his deep blue eyes and he uttered, " think about it.." he left the bathroom leaving me alone.

What the fuck did just happen and why am I feeling like this?! Ryan why are you doing this?!?!

I left the bathroom after relaxing a bit and carefully walked down stairs Ryan was sitting on the stairs.

" We have to make it look like we came from the store so lets go out and ring the bell" he said.

" Wait - if we came from the store we need something" I quickly scanned the countertops in the kitchen and found an unopened bag of chips and stuffed them in a 7/11 bag.

" Let's go" he whispered. We walked out and rang the bell.