- Matt's P.o.v-

I looked around the kitchen searching for Amber she wasn't there, I walked into the living room no sign of her.

" hey guys have you seen Amber?!" I yelled getting a little panicky.

" uh I think she went to sleep she wasn't feeling good" Zack said. I walked up to her room and listened carefully, I heard sobs. Before I knocked I stood there thinking about what I was gonna say to her. I knocked.

" Amber- you in there?" I asked, stupid thing to ask especially if you know she's in there, way to go Matt.

" uh yeah I'm just getting ready to sleep!" She yelled.

" can I come in?" I asked. After 5 seconds of silence she opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy her cheeks were pink and her strands of hair stuck to her cheeks. I took a step in closing the door behind me and sitting on her bed.

" make it fast sanders I need sleep" she said.

" I'll try... So you weren't hungry?" I asked

" nah I wasn't feeling good, my stomach felt queasy"

" is that true... Amber are you ok?" I asked bluntly. She looked down.

" I'm- Fine" she spoke softly giving a little smile. I sighed, I knew for sure she wasn't ok.

" Amber I miss your mom too, everyday I thought about her for the past 20 years."

" if you missed her why did you leave her?" She asked I could see the tears forming in her eyes. Then my eyes started getting watery.

" I didn't leave her, she left me , once she got pregnant she just said goodbye and I never knew where she went after that" I said trying to soothe out things, I got up and started pacing the room.

" LIES!!" She yelled as she got up, she walked to me ," you left us Matt you left mom!" She started pounding on my chest. Her shoulders heaved throw sobs, finally giving up she buried her head in my chest dampening my shirt with Tears I embraced her in a hug.

" I'm sorry Amber... Please " I pleaded. She pulled out of my arms and walked over to her bed.

" Get out" she muttered. I stood there silent.

" are you deaf ? Get the fuck out Matt!!" She yelled pissed off. I looked at her hazel green eyes filled with pain and misery, then I left her alone not knowing what to say next.