~ Amber's P.O.V~

A/N: well I started finals FML!! D; umm so I'm gonna be slow in updating for those who actually care ._. Vote, and comment ! I love getting those ^.^ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on the couch when I looked up and a pair of blue eyes met my ugly brown eyes. He had long black hair that sweeped right above his and nothing like the Justin bieber crap hairstyle but even better. His lips curved into a half smile and that send butterflies down into my stomach, I blushed as he searched my face with his eyes. Did I mention they were blue?

" hey" he said as he took a step towards me. Then some blonde bimbo shows up her boobs popping out of her top which looked 2 sizes small.

" Umm hi I'm his girlfriend!" She shot me a glare.

" oh really I thought you were a hooker?!" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You know it's not nice to call someone that."

"Oh and did you know that your boobs go in your shirt?"

The guy next to her chuckled, and she turned around looking offended.

" I only speak the truth sweetie" I winked and turned around.

"Ryan I said not to leave the house" brian walked in looking over at the blonde bitch. At least I knew the guys name now. Ryan.

" uhh- sorry dad." He said not breaking his gaze from me.

" Ryan this is Amber,Matt's daughter and Amber this is Ryan my son" Brian introduced us.

I gave a small wave not bothering to look at him.

"... And I'm Brittany" she smirked. Typical name for a wannabe Barbie that caked her face in make-up and looked like a giant cheese puff. I got up and walked up to the kitchen leaving them alone.

" hey sweetie mind helping me out over here" Val asked as she set up the table.

"Sure" I grinned as I reached for the cups and plates.

"So tomorrow we are going shopping to get you some clothes and other necessities" she chirped.

" you don't have to it's fine" then I remembered that the only pair of clothes I had was the one they gave me while at the orphanage.

" no too bad we are going" she smiled. I chuckled and nodded. Soon the bell rang.

" ill get it." I said as I ran towards the door. I opened the door and the pizza guy was here. He looked about my age and he had a goofy smile on his face once I opened the door.

" umm hi?" I awkwardly said.

" oh right umm your total is 30$" he said as he handed me the boxes.

" hold up let me put these down ill be back" I said taking the boxes and right when I was about to turn around I hit something, or should I say someone.

" here let me help you" Ryan chuckled taking the boxes away from me.

" thanks." Giving him a small smile.

I grabbed 35$ and handed the pizza guy the money," keep the change" I always wanted to say that.

" how about you give me your number and you keep your change" he flirted giving me a seductive look.

" how about you take your money and leave her alone?" Ryan said as he stood behind me closing the door.

" what was that about?!" I said confused.

" I don't think Matt wants his daughter messing with the pizza guy" he argued.

" And since when do you care?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He turned around and walked into the kitchen. What the hell was wrong with him? I just met him and he was already pissing me off.