- Matt's P.O.V-

A/n: It's been a while since i last updated.... i hate school so much i just had CST -.- well im back and i will be updating hopefully i dont lag it so to those who have been reading thank you for the support! (:

***************************************************************************************************************

I grabbed my phone this has to be the 100th time i had picked up my phone and no message or call from Val, she was taking Amber out to shop but they haven't called me.

" Matt, dude lets go" Jimmy said as he walked out of the recording booth. we had been there all morning recording for our new album, and after the album we would hit japan first and from there our big tour starts.

" Do you want to go for a round of beers?" Syn asked.

" Nah man we're having dinner at my parents house tonight so i can't be late." It's been months since i last saw my parents , and once they heard about amber's arrival they've been wanting to meet her. My parents loved Amber's mom,she was the first girlfiend that i brought home who they actually loved. All the others were Hoes according to my mom, well except Val. 

" Alright man, see you later" syn said as him and the rest of the guys got in his car. I started driving down PCH near the beach when Val called.

" Hey Babe where you at" she asked.

"  Driving home what about you"

" just pulling in the driveway-Amber can you get that sweetie"

" How's Amber?"

" She's doing good she got a bit sick this morning but she's been doing good."  I Heard the car door slam on the other end. i pulled onto the street we lived on.

" ok well ill see you in 5" i said and before she could even say bye she hung up.

I pulled by our house and i saw Amber standing outside....with Ryan.  I honked my horn and they both turned around, Ryan looked like he shit himself and amber just looked like her normal self, pissed off.

"  Hey kid, go home" I said as i got out the car.

" gladly!" Amber called out.

"Not you smartass!" i said as i walked past her and messed up hair.

" Uh- yes sir" Ryan cleared his throat stepping back.

" sir? since when do call me sir i always thought it was dude, brah,man" i chuckled.

" Matt shut up" Amber mummbled as she kicked me in the shin.

Fuck!

" Walk it off Matt" Amber giggled.

" well i guess i should go then bye Amber...bye Matt " Ryan started walking away.

" Bye-"

" Wait Ryan! you should come with us to dinner at Matt's parent's house tonight!." Amber yelled. 

" I -uh don't think thats a good idea Amber' " I whispered.

She looked up batting her eyes, " Please....Dad" a huge smile spread acrossed her face, then there came the famous sanders puppy dog face. Thats when I realized she was just like me.

" Yeah just go shower and wear something deccent" I said. He ran to hiscarand drove away,

" So I'm your dad now?" i raised my eyebrow and put my arms around her.

" No, you're only my dad when i want something "

" At least we are getting somewhwere." I chuckled as we walked back inside the house.