Kennedy 9: The Qualification

So here it is another chapter of Elemental Galaxy... For those that read the previous chapters, thank you so much... I hope you'll not find this story boring, and if it is, please tell me.

...if you like my story please vote/comment/fan. I'd be happy hear your thoughts :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENNEDY's POV

         I found myself looking at a huge old building. A man wearing scruffy clothes stood beside me. Moments later a nun emerges from the squeaky wooden door.  

          The nun bent to see me, "You must be Kennedy?" she gave me smile. "You'll be safe here," a woman I just saw assured me. "You could leave her, with us, Mr. Smith." The woman told my neighbor.

        Mr. Smith grabs my shoulder, I turn to look at him. The man took care of me for a while, he kneels down to meet my eyes. "I'll live you here now, darling." I look into his hazel brown eyes. "They'll take good care of you." Then he stood up and walked away.

        "Let's go, little girl." Says her sweet voice, she ushered me inside the orphanage. "You can call me sister Lisa." She said as she brushes my hair. "I'll introduce you to your new brothers and sisters." Her eyes is filled of hope and love.

         Inside the orphanage, the first thing that welcomed me was the relaxing smell of lavender. The walls and floors are made of hardwood. Fresh flowers were placed on a coffee table in front of the battered sofa set, some Sisters are cleaning the house and some kids are helping. There's a long hallway leading to the backyard where a lot of kids are playing. Sister Lisa ushered me towards them and introduced me as their new 'sister'.

       "Hi, my name's Matt." A blonde boy who was clutching a ball approached me. "Come play with us." He says.

      "I'm Kennedy." I look into his blue eyes.

      "Wanna join us play?" He pointed at his friends who were waiting for him to return with the ball.

      "Sure." I look up to Sister Lisa and she gave me a nod.

       This is the first time I ever played again since my big sister Janice got sick. The doctor says she has acute lymphocytic leukemia. She wasn't able to play since she has to rest for her fast recovery. Now that she's dead, should I have persuade her to play instead of hanging on her bed side? A kid bump into me, that drags me back to reality.

      "Children time to eat." A nun said while ringing a bell, and then all the kids automatically run inside.

      "Let's go!" Matt grabs my hand and I run after him. "We don't wanna be late."

       I am in the middle of the busy street, Jack of All trade the center of business I am walking alone all by myself. I just saw my family died because of the fire. I was the only one who's able to survive, my neighbor brought me to a scary place after the fire. He said that they will take care of me but, the kids around there are mean, they want to kill me, one time they suffocated me with a pillow. I escape from that hell. There's a family that found me on the streets and offered me shelter. Now, I have a mother and a father and a sister but she does not like me. She wants me to go away. Like those kids from the orphanage.

     My new Mom and Dad gave me home after they took me from the streets. They live in Elementalsville and their house is wonderful and cozy. I like my new life and my new parents, after a year they legally adopted me that made Ashley hate me even more. Whenever my Mom and Dad is away she treats me like a slave. She made me scrub the floor and clean the windows. One time, I fell down because it was too high for me to reach, my sister gave me a broken chair so I could reach the shelves. When Mom got home, I told her that I fell because was running around. If I told Mom the truth Ashley would be furious, she might do worst.