Louisa 34: The Prophecy

Hey guys, are you having a fun summer?

So, here's my update on the story hope you like,

:D

Vote/Comment

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Louisa's POV

Who would have thought that the most trusted person in the pack would be the traitor? Everybody's friend. No one would say that this person has done wrong. Or would even dare to say a single disgusting word about her. I mean who would? She's the mate of the Beta, next to the throne of the Alpha. Everyone loves her, adores her and would want to be her best friend. She was always jolly, happy,and her life seems like it's filled with glee. Everyone in the community likes her.

Back in the infirmary. While helping the witches feed and change the bandages of the injured werewolves from our last encounter with Morgan. While Kennedy was still unconscious. "She's a very selfless girl, she always give aid to the one in need." An old lady with white hair gleefully said while wrapping an injured leg with sterilized bandage. At that moment. I glance back at that time she was cheerfully feeding the sick children. Some seems annoying but it didn't bother her. She still humors them, to keep them lively and attentive. Now thinking, how could that helpful and cheerful girl suddenly become evil?

"I can't think of a single reason why she would do this, she's my best friend." Kristee said hysterically, while the boys are still trying to force the bronze door open. "Why, why, why?" She tearfully chant the words over and over, while seating on the floor, as she covers her ears and curls herself into a fetus position.

"Get up!" I shouted at her. "We wouldn't resolve a thing, when you keep on doing that." I went inside the library, towards the table where the scattered books of our previous research are. "Jasmine," I called out. I heard slow footsteps came. "We have to perform it now."

"But," She's sounds hesitant. "We haven't consulted it yet." She walks closer towards the table, the shadows that binds her disappears. "'Bout how about the risks."

"I can't think of that now," I went to the monitor. "The oxygen level decreases every second." I desperately look at her. "This is our only chance of survival."

"Then, if you must do so." Her voice still hesitant, but I know I have to do this. "I will, too."

"But-" I sound amuse instead of shock. "Aren't you worried about the risk? You know the consequence." I warned.

"If you'll do it, I'll perform it with you. I'm sorry, but you can't change my mind." She countered. "It's not just your life but also mine."

"Guys," Jack called. I checked on the oxygen level, were nearing the cut-off, thirty minutes and counting, before we suffocate. "What's that you're looking at?" He attempts to have a close look at the screen, but Jasmine blocks him.

"Is there any problem?" She asks. Jack didn't mind her, as he still tries to have a glance of the screen that I'm trying to block. Jasmine flicks her finger to get his attention. "Jack!"

"Oh, hum... yeah, it's Kristee, seems like she's gone insane." He grabs Jasmine and I by the arm, out of the library. "Look," He pointed at Kristee who is sitting on the floor crying while chanting, 'Help me' and 'Francis' over and over again. She's impossible to tame. I kneel down to meet her eyes. A lot of questions I don't have answers to, regrets and mistrust runs into her mind. Suddenly, memories of her past appeared in my mind. The first time she had her first drink with her brother Liam. When they become an orphan. The lost she felt when her longtime boyfriend left her. The time Francis pretended that he forgot her, for her own safety. Now her best friend since middle school, the one she trusted the most in the pack aside from the love of her life— Francis.