Louisa 38: The Betrayal

Okay, I assure you guys that this chapter will be funny(as my friends would say) and there will be a poetic part that i wrote with a friend, hope you'll like it.

--------

Louisa's POV

We decided to stop and rest for the night. "Morgan hunting" can wait. After spying and tracking her down for almost a week now, we really need at least a few hours of rest. Niall reported that Francis was nowhere to be found so we went to search for the broken-hearted wolf. Hours had past and yet Niall couldn't find the Alpha's scent.

"Found him!" Niall announced after a very long walk on the muddy forest. We run after Niall who was running for his life. "Stop!" He warned. Jared hit his nose on Niall's elbow when he spread his arms for halt.

From a distant Francis sat on a huge rock near the cliff. He was looking at the wide forest below, gloating over his lost. We scoot over the nearing trunk of tree, wide enough to cover us under the shady leaves.

"Blurry visions of the spring,
I clearly see in my head,
To where it used to led,
Now remembering stings," Francis recites his voice drowned in sorrow. He clutch his chest as he turns his attention towards the clear sky.

"What's with him?" Fred whispers in confusion. "Is this the result of being heart-broken?"

Niall elbowed him. "Shut up!" he ordered.

"Used to ask myself,
Where I've been wrong,
Should've withdrawn,
Before I slept." Francis continue nearing tears. Now staring at the ground, his head bowed low. He let out a howl. He face the moon as if challenging it fir a fight. H

We all looked at each other. I understand him, he was betrayed by his own mate, by the love of his life. But Jack and Fred being boys could not resist to make fun of him. Niall told us to leave before Francis notices that we've been watching. We were about to head back to the hotel when.

Francis stood and yelled at the top of his lungs, "You used to be my everything,
The truth behind my lies," he slowed down panting, he closed his hands into fist, on his chest.
"But no matter how I try," he screamed once more.
We ended up a broken string." And he sobbed like his mourning in front of someone's death bed. He looks worse, I could no longer see the man who's so sure of himself. Not even the smile that Kristee used to describe as the "sunrise" of her day.

"We have conquered the world," his voice now strained.
Received a lot of shaking up," He continued in between sobs.
"Remain in our own trap,
Now, was that all a fraud?!"

"Someone should snap him out of this," Jack suggested. "I mean his gone crazy!" Niall tried to stop them but won't.

Jack and Fred's about to approach Francis when Jasmine speaks, "Let's wait till he calm down," she pointed towards Francis. "Look, his ready for a fight." She's right the man's still high with anger. Fortunately, the boys did listen to her.

"We should really go." Niall once again suggested. "He wouldn't like it," Niall was cut-off when Francis regained himself and started talking again.

Once again he sat on the rock and glance at the moon. There are no stars in the sky, just the moon and the darkness the coats it.

"Where did all those times go?
Why did it stop to grow?" He growled and shouted,
"Where was it was it all thrown?
How far could we let it flow?"

"Couldn't he sense we're here," Fred blurt out, "Watching his freak show?"

Niall's about to hit him, when Francis once again snarl,

"Now spring's here once again,
but I lack you in my life," he said in a low moan,
"Though I've lost all my thrift,
It's you I want to regain." And there he transformed into a black wolf. He turned his dark eyes towards us, my heart skip a bit when he started to approach us. Like a predator hunting his prey, we started to run away, except Niall. Whose trying his best to calm his alpha, Francis did not slow down but instead of hurting his prey— us, when we are drop to the ground, he jump over us and run into the deep of the forest, Niall at his heel.

--------
Dear reader,
I'll be very busy for the next 5 months (school stuff) this will probably be the only chapter I can post for now, but as soon as I have the time to post more of this story, I'll make sure it's worth the wait...

P.S. Thanks for your continued support.
Enjoy reading and God bless!

Chelsea.