Not Only You And Me (s)

A/n: Hyelloh. I had no idea what to name this so I'm just naming it after the worldwide renowned threesome song by Britney Spears. If that didn't give it away, this is going to be, eventually, a Troylustin threesome oneshot. (That's the three-way ship name that I totally made up and it sounds like Troye-lusting so I like it a lot). Tyler, Troye, and Justin. If you don't know who Justin is go search him up (@JustinLiv) he's Tyler's friend and super cute. Anyway, yeah, this is part 1 of 3 (maybe 4 if I get severely carried away). You know the deal, no promises when the next will be posted

*Tyler's pov*

"Quiet." I reminded him yet again, my hand fumbling around the limited space until it finally found the mop of hair on his head, giving it a gentle reprimanding tug. He didn't really seem to take heed of my warning, considering he whimpered in reaction to the pull on his hair. I would have scolded him for that too, had he not regained composure nearly immediately, distracting me as he quickly wrapped his lips back around my tip, sucking gently compared to the harsh tempo he'd worked up to before I'd interrupted him.

I gasped, hips bucking forward on their own accord at the unexpected warmth. His lips stretched around me in a way that made it quite clear he was smiling at my eager reaction, even if I couldn't see it in the dimly lit room. He didn't let himself get too caught up in the gesture however, likely realizing I'd remember to scold him for making more noise if he wasn't quick to take my mind off of it.

His hands came up to grip at the outside of my thighs, fingertips edging ever closer to gripping at my ass instead, almost like he was bashful about coming right out and grabbing at it. He shouldn't be, not after how many times we'd found ourselves in situations very similar to this one.

After getting a better grip on my sides he shifted his attention back to the matter at hand, flattening his tongue and letting the rough surface rub against the underside of my length, lapping at it wholeheartedly. I had to suppress my own noises now, but only because he'd already pushed me so close to the edge once. He was unrelenting, starting his earlier process of bobbing his head back and forth, letting me sink further into his mouth each time, until I could feel my tip pressing against the heated walls of his throat. 

I waited until he moved down my length all the way again to ease my hips forward, pushing further and earning a strangled gagging noise on his part. He didn't fight it though, even letting his hands slip around all the way finally, grabbing my ass and pushing me further into his mouth. It was only after a few seconds when he still hadn't pulled back that I realized what he was getting at, the corner of my mouth turning up into a wicked smirk at the idea.

I definitely didn't need to be told twice then, both of my hands rushing to clutch at his hair, running my fingertips through the silky loose curls before digging them into his scalp, getting a sturdy grip on his head before finally giving in to the temptation and letting my instincts take control. I rolled my hips forward slowly at first, rutting up into his mouth as my eyes rolled back, saturating in the feeling of his wet warmth around me. He gave an encouraging mewl, nails digging into my skin until I was certain he was leaving prominent red marks on my backside, yet I couldn't be bothered to tell him to stop either.

I thrusted into his mouth again, abandoning the earlier experimenting gentleness. He didn't seem phased by the loss, opening his mouth impossibly wider and eagerly accepting more of my length, until his lips were firmly wrapping around the very base of my shaft. I actually did groan aloud at this, mesmerized by how good his mouth felt on me, how he could take so much of me into it. 

"What was that?" I tensed, eyes going wide in shock as I let them flicker in the direction of the door. Figures, the one time I make some sort of sound someone hears it, yet he's on his knees moaning constantly and no one pays it any notice. He kept his lips on me, but thankfully he didn't move, apparently waiting to see exactly where I stood on the matter.