I Didn't Mean To *Part 2* (smut)

*Tyler's POV*

"Tilly, don't do this. I don't want things to be awkward between us, we can talk if you really think that'd help. Come upstairs with me, please?" He pleaded, his bottom lip pouting out and his eyes fluttering hopefully. I groaned in frustration, feeling horrible that I couldn't comply to his demands as I turned to look out of my window instead. I wanted to go upstairs, of course, I wanted to make sure he was okay and that things between us weren't that awkward, but I couldn't. I'd had a very nagging problem since watching him orgasm, and it was definitely not going to help our situation if he noticed it. I didn't even have the excuse of sex enhancers, I was just genuinely turned on by my best friend. And not even just a little bit, I could hardly even look at him without my length throbbing and the memory of him climaxing replaying in my mind all over again. Just when I was convinced I wasn't going to have to re-live it yet again, I felt his fingertips brushing against my jaw lightly, making the images come flooding back to my mind.

I should have known something was up when he couldn't say the three words 'Yes, absolutely positive', but I'd related his stuttering and heavy breathing to him feeling sick. The last thing I wanted was for him to be sick and feel embarrassed about telling me. The only thing I cared about was that he felt okay. That was all I'd meant to do when I reached over to rub his thigh, to ensure he was feeling okay. I was in the process of doing my best to comfort him, when I'd been rendered speechless. He'd shifted suddenly, making my hand line up with the crotch of his pants instead, and bucked up into it. I was still confused at this point, but when he threw his head back and moaned, pressing into my palm harder so I could obviously feel the bulge in his pants, I definitely realized what was going on. At first I'd had the instinctive idea to pull my hand away, and I was about to do so, when my gaze landed on his face instead of his lap. His mouth hung wide open, short needy pants falling out of it as he screwed his eyes shut even further. He looked... fucking hot. That, had been where my problem began, and coincidentally, where Troye's had ended. I wanted to make him feel good suddenly, so instead of drawing away like I should have, I found myself pressing down and cupping his bulge through his pants. He moaned immediately in response, making my own length twitch at the noise. As he finished, still rutting against my hand, I felt my free hand trailing down to cup my own length, suddenly very thankful his eyes were squeezed shut.

Unfortunately, my problem had only gotten progressively worse the more I thought about what had happened, to the point I now had a raging hard-on and it was keeping me from spending time fixing things with my best friend like I should have been doing. 

"I have a bag of cool ranch Doritos with your name on them." He purred suddenly, though the underlying desperation in his voice was obvious. He was going to be worried sick if I didn't come up stairs with him, that much was clear. I couldn't do that to him, not after how much he'd already worried tonight. I'd suck it up and go inside, like a good friend.

"Fine." I groaned, trying to still sound reluctant so he didn't think the Doritos had been the thing to change my mind completely. He gave a real smile then, actually showing his teeth and tilted his head to one side goofily. And suddenly his hand had left my jaw, his arms draping around my neck instead. Considering his body was still on the other side of the car, this wasn't a problem at first. Then suddenly he was crawling across the seats, making me resist the urge to squirm out of the embrace. I couldn't do that, that'd only make him more worried about our friendship. He crashed his torso against mine then, not helping how hot it felt all the sudden at all. He squeezed me tightly, making me tremble slightly in his arms. 

"Let's go!" He beamed suddenly, his hot breath cascading over my sweaty neck and sending a whole new bout of sensations crashing over me. I jumped away from him until I was literally pressed up against the door, looking up and giving him an apologetic smile. He didn't seem fazed though, and I quickly realized he just thought I'd jumped away over how loud he was. I just nodded then, reaching over and opening my door. I got out and immediately went to readjust my pants, hoping to succeed in finding a comfortable position before Troye got out of the car. I managed, with seconds to spare as Troye bounced on his feet beside me. He gave an eager smile and I tried to return it, noticing how perky he was since he'd gotten his release. Must be nice.